1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CNN article about Racing

Discussion in 'General' started by r6boater, May 4, 2017.

1. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Nice little piece about the state of affairs...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/sport...ainey-kevin-schwantz-kenny-roberts/index.html

Very proud to see my kid on the podium in the pic in the article. Also to see Damian, another WERA kid making news.

A lot of time, effort, energy, and money has been expended during these dark times. I hope that we are on the crest of the wave to bring it back. Even if not, we are enjoying every minute of it.

drop, caferace, GixxerBlade and 12 others like this.
  2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Great article. Despite all of the conspiracy theories that come to mind, if someone is fast enough, that talent will rise to the top. Our ultra-safe society is coming full circle. You know how many kids aren't even allowed to ride a bicycle without 40 pounds of gear on? You reap what you sow. Then there are the motocross parents I saw at the pool at NJMP last year- those parents encourage their kids to find the limit. Lots of backflips!

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Awesome....

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

VERY nice article. Bet it tickled John!

5. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I liked the article about Marquez, too. Although I admit I am not a fan of his, you have to admire his talent and work ethic...and his overall drive to win. But that could be said about anyone racing at that level I suppose.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Nice article. Lets talk about Damian Jigalov!

renegade17 likes this.