1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cmp summer trackday

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by noles19, Jul 2, 2014.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

We're having a supermoto/mini trackday at carolina motorsports park on the 27th of july. It would be great to have some wera racers out to ride!
    Here are our tech reqs and some detailed info, if you have any questions please email or message me:beer:

we also have an insurance required minimum rider age of 7.

track opens at 8:00 and closes at 7:00
    tech starts at 8:15.
    the kart track goes hot at 8:30 until 5:00
    we may have to rotate with karts.they will run 20:00 min sessions as will we.
    the track has a quite hour from 11:00 am till 12:00 pm

fees. there is a 5 dollar entry fee for any over 12.
    its 60.00 a adult rider
    40.00 for a child rider with a paying adult.
    its 10.00 per rider for insurance. we collect the insurance and give out the wrist bands not the track.
    insurance wrist bands are required for access to hot pit.

we will run two classes.
    kids/adult novice under 125cc 4 stroke/
    mini bikes
    supermoto.

cmp has a paddock helmet rule for all children riders.

Tech Requirements:
    Remove mirrors
    No leaking fluids
    Catch can for coolant, fuel if carb'd, and crank case can or vented to airbox (Most street legal bikes are vented to intake, anyway)
    Tape up lights.
    Water+Waterwetter or Engine Ice for coolant
    Sliders not required but encouraged
    Tech rules may be subject to change in the future as needed.

Gear Requirements: a impact rig with knee pads under mx pants, boots, gloves, and a helmet should be considered the minimum gear required, with leathers or MX gear with pad/braces and a compression suit with MX or roadrace boots being ideal. *Hard back protector STRONGLY encouraged* Nobody wants to get hurt and ride away in an ambulance, it will ruin your day/week/year

if there are any questions or i forgot anything please let me know through the face book page. or my email is [email protected]

thank you and i hope to see you there

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

bumping this post, and also clarifying a few things.
    1. the kids group is run by itself, unless you want to ride with them!
    2. the reason are prices are higher, is because we have to cover ambulance fees. but I believe having the comfort of having them there is worth the extra money.
    I hope to see some wera racers make it out to ride!