1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clip-on favorites, gsxr 750

Discussion in 'Tech' started by stephen maurer, Feb 25, 2003.

1. stephen maurer

stephen maurer Well-Known Member

Can you change the stock clip-ons and run aftermarket units and still be legal for superstock classes? superstock 4e, handlebars may be changed or altered. If so, what models has everyone found the best value, position, quality, etc. Notice I didn't ask for necessarily the most popular. I see vortex and woodcraft listed as add-ons a descent amount. Just looking for input here that may help me just spend the hard earned cash once instead of twice. thanks.

2. The Wood

The Wood Well-Known Member

I use the Vortex clip-ons. I have since crashed and they held up great. If the the bars bend or break, they are only $10 to replace. At the time of my order, I bought 4 more bars to be safe.

3. Woodcraft.

4. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

The Vortex units are very nice. That's what I use. If you wanna be totally trick, look for something with a two piece fork clamp, so you don't even have to remove the top triple to get them on the fork. :D

5. black&blue

black&blue Broken Member

Woodcraft uses a 2 piece clip, so no need to remove fork, and you can use most any bar, $10ish. I've rode/crashed them and love 'em.
    Brian