1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Climate cooling

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by speeddaddy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Racing improves the breed...human and machine. :D

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

While eating an owl kabob

5. sheepofblue

Alien landing port right? Or more pyramids? Oh wait super man's lair!

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

and remnants of a far more advanced civilization than the present one (Atlantis?)

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

All this for a mere half a trillion, cheap at twice the cost. After all, think about the polar bears.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am sure the power needed to harvest the iron ore, refine it into steel, build the parts, transport the parts to the assembly location, build the windmill & pump and transport the thing to the Arctic circle wouldn't consume any fossil fuels. They will just tow them all up there behind sail boats. Then we can send in the diesel powered boats to save their asses when a storm hits. The other question is how do you keep it the things in place and how do you keep if from getting frozen and destroyed by ice in the winter time? They can't really be serious can they?

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So the Artic routinely goes through periods where there is no polar ice cap in the summer...hmmmm. Another Al Goreism shot in the ass.

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Man needs to stop changing the climate...by changing the climate.

V5 Racer likes this.
  13. sheepofblue

Or a box full of I love the south pole shirts from the last time the poles reversed

14. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The violent left wing riots will start happening any time these guys speak.

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Get your facts out of this issue. Emotions rule.

18. sheepofblue

Far more than that. There is also major Universities with staffing tied to promoting the panic so they can save us. There is the ethanol lobby which destroys food to create fuel thus you can also include farmer lobbies in general. Then there is the politicians wanting power. The third world wanting a payout. Well in general there is so many pigs that they are adding troughs.

speeddaddy likes this.
  19. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

i think the main deal is due to the fact that this debt based monetary system has run out of things to pin the actual debts to, if they cant get control of the climate they will try water next, then air and whatever else they can. i dont think the original designers of this pyramid scheme ever expected it to get this far actually. at some point it will all come crashing down.

its all a lie anyway, but most believe it. (that debt has value) i also think trump may have plans to go ahead with the crash (reset) and it would be better to have some sort of a plan to deal with it than not.

BTW this is also why the immigrant situation got so far out of hand.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  20. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

I was being facetious but thanks for the link.

I don't think a carbon tax is a viable solution.