1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning V6 V7 house

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Mike Kelly, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:cool: Not saying anything...........good luck with the sale. Damn I wish I could. Nice match to my FZR:(

3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

You have mail. LOL I need your Number, I have someone interested in this. PM me

Steven Isenhower #52

4. Mike Kelly

Had some people mildly interested but nothing has come together, so still here if any interest.

I'm getting the feeling I'm going to be buried with these bikes someday. That FZR is the longest I've ever owned anything with an engine - 18yrs. Maybe we are supposed to grow old together.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

My thoughts, too. I've seen the YZF750/1000 conversions and they rock pretty hard. I'd be happy just to get the YZF rolling chassis. My FZR is a monster...HP figures just short of replacing engine cases every 10 hours.

6. Mike Kelly

Figured I'd give this a bump with the season getting started, and maybe someone has a tax refund burning a hole in their pocket :)

And I'm still being stubborn and holding to my price and not wanting to split anything up. Maybe I am subconsciously sabotaging my own efforts to sell these relics. o_O

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Sabotage all you want...I can wait if you can. I'd be glad to take the whole lot at your price and I'll even come pick it up.

8. Mike Kelly

Fast forward 1 year. Bump for season starting project. Make me an interesting trade offer of a cool dirty bike (non-mx) and I might take it. Or something else cool of similar value.

9. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

I have YZF/ FZR1000 conversion. Interested in your inventory. Call 570 500-2684

10. Mike Kelly

It has been two years since I bumped this. Maybe someone needs a plague project. Same unreasonable deal, all or nothing, don't contact me about individual parts, I'm not selling them. Same price $3500 for all, or perhaps tempted by a cool trade.

11. Mike Kelly

IMG_3439.JPG IMG_3441.JPG IMG_3444.JPG IMG_3443.JPG IMG_3445.JPG IMG_3450.JPG

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. Mike Kelly

IMG_3847.JPG IMG_3449.JPG

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

I want the whole load. 570 500 2684