1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning V6 V7 house. FZR1000, YZF750/1000, Parts. two full bikes, tons of spares, $3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mike Kelly, Mar 5, 2016.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

How about a 2006 Chevy LS 6.0 engine. I have stock intake, exhaust manifolds as well as stainless shorty headers and a edelbrock victor jr intake for it.

if so it just might be the thing that brings me back to the track :rock:

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Can also work trades with paint work too :)

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

Hey Chuck, no use for the LS 6.0. Thanks for offer.

4. Mike Kelly

bumpity bump

5. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

You are killing me here someone buy this sweet package deal before I have to spend my modern bike savings on another carb'd bike lol glws

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

No shit. I'm glad it's still out there but, damn, the pain is unbearable. :D
    Me want.

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

i agree,. always wanted a platform like this and Mike is a good guy!

If I sold my LS engine I would be all over making a deal for this.

8. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Just sell me the shock :beer:

9. Mike Kelly

Sure, $3500 for the shock. And you can then have everything else for free. :D

10. Mike Kelly

Do I need to throw in a case of beer?

11. Mike Kelly

bump. I'm open to skid steer attachments too, either partial or full trade. Been looking for a broom, rockhound and a 66" smooth bucket in great shape (I have a crappy one).

12. Mike Kelly

Holiday Bump. Winter projects!

Cash still works, and trades on dirty bikes and skid steer attachments may work.

13. fastfreddie

Just throwin' this at ya...not sure if I want to let it go, but does a '00 YZ426F do anything for ya?

Original owner(Jan/'00), original plastic, never needed a valve adjustment any of the times I checked. All stock except Ti pegs, Renthal bar, bark busters, accelerator pump "mod"...chain is screamin' to be replaced.
    I have the title, pit stand, spare air filter and shop manual.

It's been raced half-a-dozen(?) times but I'm not the kind of rider that pegs the rev limiter every time the wheels leave the ground. I rarely hit the limiter...like 2, maybe 3 times, ever. I'm guessin' around 150 total hours, mostly trail...FL, AZ and PA. It's tight, right and built like a tank, indestructible.

If I were to make any changes at all, I'd send the suspension out to soften it for the trails and install an o-ring chain.
    Otherwise, it needs nothing but ridden in anger...or puttin' 'round. :D

Obviously, I'd have to throw in some cash...$1750 sound okay?

14. Mike Kelly

Thanks for the interest. Let me chew on that one for a bit. I should have clarified I was looking more for a trail/dual sport/adventure type dirty bike, but my friend has an older 426 and it's a fun bike to rip around on if you have some room.

15. Mike Kelly

One more try with this, and then I guess I'm taking these things to the grave with me. Same unreasonable deal, I don't want to split anything, if cash it is $3500 for everything, and still open to entertaining trades. I'm really itching for a Jeep Wrangler these days. :D And dirty trail bikes/dual sports might still work somehow.

I'm starting to forget what some of the stuff even is as my senility is setting in. If anyone wants more details, PM me and let's connect on phone.

16. fastfreddie

I'm still interested. If you're hanging on to it, I will come asking again, eventually.

17. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

We were looking at a yzf750r today,and I remembered this deal. Did this stuff sell?

18. matthewlee

matthewlee Well-Known Member

19. Mike Kelly

Still collecting dust.

Contacted.

20. Mike Kelly

Bump for season starting project. Make me an interesting trade offer of a cool dirty bike (non-mx) and I might take it. Or something else cool of similar value.