1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning V6 V7 house. FZR1000, YZF750/1000, Parts. two full bikes, tons of spares, $3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mike Kelly, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

OK, I've finally decided to clean house on all the FZR/YZF stuff I have collected over the last 18 years. I've got a new panigale I'm going to focus on for the limited time I am going to get to the track and the vintage stuff is just sitting around collecting dust. I've got way too much to list here, but here is the general gist of it and some pictures.

One full 1987 FZR1000 V6HW bike with 1040 wiseco kit, falicon clutch basket, kit ECU (got from Dutchman many moons ago), brembo brakes up front, race tech gold valves, fox shock, 17" rear wheel, ceramic coated headers, ZX 9 radiator. Have inverted fork set up never put on. Has clear PA title. Believe it or not, this bike has never been down. My friend bought it in 1992 as his streetbike with a few thousand miles on it, rode it up to 55,000 miles without ever touching a handlebar down, then I grabbed it in 1998 and have been running it on and off in various configurations in V6HW ever since and it is one of the few bikes I've not thrown down the track at some point.

Another 1994 YZF750/1000 conversion in process with title - perfect V7HW bike. All items there to complete, and then some. It was a complete 750 that was taken apart for the 1000 conversion. This is also a 1040 kit. Cant recall if it has the falicon basket.

Tons of spares, engine parts, wheels, exhaust, suspension, body parts. I even have some FZR400 and 600 stuff that goes with it. Boxes of parts.

I'm not inventorying all of this stuff, we can talk on phone and I can try to walk you through most of it. Or better yet show up here and take a look at it. I'm not selling individual parts. All or nothing. So if you want it, $3500 for all of it, price is firm, non-negotiable. I'm located near Allentown, PA. It would be great to see this go to someone who would race it. Or at least put it back on the street.

I'm not sure if this will draw alot of interest or not these days, so in case it does get some interest I'm not "holding" it for anyone that posts here and calls "dibs" or any of that stuff (I've seen people get pissed over not getting stuff on here). If interested, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll call and the first person I talk to that decides they want it and sends me a small paypal deposit gets it. Who knows, maybe no one even wants this old stuff and it will be stuck in my garage forever. If that happens, I'll probably have some cool streetbike projects to tackle in another 20 years!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dirkwellman likes this.
  2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Damn.
    That's a gold mine for me, but my shovel is predisposed.
    <cryin'>

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Hell of a good deal

4. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Man I'd love to get this stuff. Hopefully my house is done soon!

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'm really glad that bike isn't red.

And that you live a long, long way away.

Somebody is getting a deal.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  6. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

I'll take it in July when I actually have a garage big enough for all of this! DROOOL

7. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

PM sent

8. Mike Kelly

I think I got back to anyone that was interested.

9. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

Aww man.
    That YZF.....

10. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

If that's a Fox shock I will take it off your hands for my 1991 Muzzy ZX7R

11. Mike Kelly

Not parting anything. All or nothing.

12. Mike Kelly

Had some initial interest, but no cash has materialized as of yet. If anyone has some cool trades, I might consider them too.

And I still have no interest in parting anything out.

jpence likes this.
  13. fastfreddie

Beta EVO 300 4 have any appeal for ya? Seems a cool trade to me. :D

14. Mike Kelly

I've had a few trials bikes and never got into it. Mostly because I sucked on them. Cool bike though. If it was a KTM 300 XC-W 2009+ I'd be all over it.

15. fastfreddie

Everybody wants that bike. :Putter:

How about an '02 Vesrah 750? Penske triple, Traxxion forks, EmPro, Arrow full system...spare set of bodywork, Graves full system, wheels, sprockets, tank, forks, swingarm and some other stuff...
    Pulls like a 1000 of the day.

16. Mike Kelly

Thanks, but gixxers and me never got along well.

17. fastfreddie

Hahaha. Tell me about it...
    It's been a love/hate relationship.

18. fastfreddie

Disclosure: Don't anyone ask for my 750...
    I was in the midst of getting it together for a possible sale when I remembered why I haven't been riding it. I think the frame is cracked in the steering head, or an upper engine mount repair has failed. Procrastinated on finding the cause of a "creak" when I apply the brakes (not otherwise brake related) and, subsequently, completely forgot how much that bike hates me. Potential buyer has been informed.

19. Mike Kelly

I had to clear off the lift, so I got the 750/1000 to roller state and pushed over into corner of garage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Mike Kelly

Open to trade ideas still... skid steer attachments, late model enclosed tandem axle trailer, E46's or E53's, jeeps, select dirty bikes, try me. Or 3500 green ones still work too. At this rate, it is looking I'll be taking my dirt nap with these guys.