1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clean title, low mile 09 Triumph 675

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Captain Morgan, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I bought this bike off a forum member. I was in the states for 3 months and wanted a track bike. I bought it, changed all the fluids and put about 2 grand into it. Did 6 track days. The bike has 4250 miles on it. It's more of a track day bike but could be a proper racebike with suspension work, ecu and exhaust. It has an led strip on the front and rear so I could ride it here and there on the street but is not technically street legal?? Solid engine and a great overall bike. 5500.00 firm is a very fair price. I'm in Panama now and will have no internet for the next 8 days starting tomorrow morning. I tried to load pics but it says they are to large. I'm bad at computers, went to an internet café and used my best Spanglish to try and compress the photos with no luck. If I can email the photos to any of you guys and could post them it would be appreciated. The bike is wrapped in matte black. The only issue is cosmetic around the gas cap where the wrap bubble under the hot Florida sun.

-gpr steering damper
    -xt lap timer
    -vortex clip ons/ renthal grips
    cfm rearsets, gp shift
    gb case covers all
    shorty levers
    stomp grips
    engine ice/ motul
    armor bodies/ dzus fasterners

2. Captain Morgan

So back, but leave in 5 days, need to sell this bike, no health insurance means no track days, I work out of the Country and the bike is wasting away in storage. It's a clean Florida title, has led, headlight and brake light so I can take it out and play a little and keep fluids running through the bike, not really legal but enough to play dumb and ask for forgiveness. Been on this forum for 15 years, I'll let it go for 4 grand, I' put 2 gs into it when I bought it, but tired of paying storage fees

Attached Files:

3. Captain Morgan

bump it back, 4 days, giving it away

4. Peeweesp

Peeweesp Well-Known Member

Where is the bike currently located

5. Captain Morgan

Boca Raton, Florida. I leave for a month on the 6th. The bike will continue to be for sale when I get back in March

6. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

I’m sending this ad to my friend in boca......

7. Captain Morgan

Bump, I will be back in South Florida for 1 week next Wednesday then gone again. The bike needs to get sold. 3600.00. I'll be at sea for the next 3 days so I can't reply until I get back on Wednesday. Thanks, Mark

8. Captain Morgan

it's going on craigs list and ebay. I leave in 5 days. down to 3500. great bike, just need to dump it, not making since for storage costs

Will9465 likes this.
  9. Captain Morgan

Bump, I'm back. Bike has been sitting a bit so I changed the oil and filter yesterday, also the battery was getting weak so put in a new battery. My storage bill just went up again, need to sell before I leave in 2 weeks. 3000 takes it. Still only has 4300 miles. Bike is located in Boca Raton Fl

10. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

What's title status - as in your name? I'm interested if we can get it to New Orleans.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  11. Captain Morgan

Clean title in hand, It's registered in Fl

12. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Any way you could get it closer to New Orleans? I should be in Perdido next Friday - it's closer (not by much).
    I'll check the UShip freight guys. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

13. Captain Morgan

No, I bought the bike off a forum member and had it shipped all the way from Pennsylvania with U ship, it wasn't bad

14. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

What's the last day you're around for pick up?

15. Captain Morgan

I'll be here till mid next week, not to be rude but this bike needs to be gone so its first guy that has cash, its sold. I just put it up on craigslist and cycle trader last night. The bike is a great deal, I just don't have time to deal with it anymore so selling it dirt cheap to hopefully have it sold by the weekend

16. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Money talks.
    Totally understand.

17. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Haulbikes is a good shipper and affordable. But they can be slow.

18. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

I have the UShip out there for bid. I'll let you know if it gets hit. I guess I'll wire you money if it goes through? Also I will need to look into what needs to happen for the title transfer from FL to LA.
    I'll let you know on my end if I have any progress. You let me know on your end if you sell it.

19. Captain Morgan

Sold

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Did UShip. $275 (including UShip fees) from Boca to NOLA. about 825 miles.

Phl218 and nd4spd like this.