1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class C RV's

Discussion in 'General' started by JTRC51, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

That thing was hardly used, by the mileage. I’d check the generator hours to confirm. Again, the price seems optimistic, as it’s still a 13yr-old unit, regardless of miles.

Some of the previous pushers you’ve posted seem like better deals, because they were hardly used and quite a bit cheaper. The price differences can buy a lot of fuel, fresh tires, servicing, etc.

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yea, I agree. The price is alittle high. I think I will atleast take a peek at it while Im there.

ducnut likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Dude give me notice, would like to meet you if you have time.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Will do. Isnt your shop in LA somewhere?

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yes, currently in Long Beach, but the other location we hope to move to some day is in Commerce.....which is very close to downtown LA.

6. assjuice cyrus

7. ChemGuy

Its a ford gasser so thats a hard no for me. Especially for that much.

But if you want to go that route.. can you walk to the back with the slide closed? what about use the bed?

8. assjuice cyrus

Looks like you could use the bed. Probably couldnt use the back bathroom with slide it. Have to use the half bath

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

good question. With a residential fridge... probably has the better invertor setup. Nice layout... didnt see any shades by the windshield... like the drop down bed over the cockpit.
    Asking $90ish... maybe try 80?

Also save some loot for this...
    https://5startuning.com/product/201...-star-tuning-x4-5-star-tune-preloaded-device/

10. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

The depth of the slide and the cabinets at the foot of the bed will not allow for a fixed bed. It will fold when slide is closed

11. assjuice cyrus

I thought it look like it would just touch the dresser but still lay flat.

12. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Also looks like salty roads in its past. The aluminim pan on the generator is pretty corroded as well as the metal supports for it.

13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

14. GTE_INDIANA

GTE_INDIANA Member

I'm on my second one and they both did double duty. The only reason we sold our last one (Coachmen Freelander 21RS) it only had 1 slide and that was the bedroom. To have guests in the kitchen it was so crowded. The Coachmen was on a Chevrolet 4500 frame with a 6.0L and had plenty of power. The new one is a Forest River Sunseeker 2420MS on a Ford F450 frame with a V10. I pull a 7' x 16' V nose Sure Trac trailer with no problems whatsoever. I had to go North to Grand Rapids, MI Terry Town RV for my best deal.

15. assjuice cyrus

https://www.generalrv.com/product/used-2017-winnebago-vista-lx-35f-1144689-9

This one ended up being the winner.

Overall it checked 90% of the boxes we wanted. It ended being in alot better shape then Georgetown. Wife said she was ok with the fridge size and we both really liked it. It was nice to be able to look at some one right after another and could really tell being rookies,that one was better taken care of then the next. They came down 9,000 bucks after a fight but they did, and overall I think it will be a damn nice track tent.

Pick up is wensday!!!:clap::beer:

16. ChemGuy

Congrats.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  17. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Congratulations. There are a lot of similarities between that one and ours being built on the same chassis. Just make sure when you go for pickup that you go over possible system and verify it is working. I was able to get them to address a number of issues prior to taking possession.

Hopefully we'll see you out there this year. Any plans to go to Indy?

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  18. assjuice cyrus

Yea, pick up will be inside and he said every appliance and everything that is sopose to work will be shown on to operate and actually operated to make sure there are no problems. I'm excited. There were some things I didnt think about the sales man explained. Like fridge can be run off of propane,some cant and run off of gen set only and if you dont have gas or ran low, or limit you on gen set running. Has 50amp service also.

19. assjuice cyrus

Yea the plan is to go to Indy, Road America, and Pitt. Hopefully a bunch of wera rounds also.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Nice. I'll be at Pitt and and Indy as well, plus VMD and some Wera rounds if all goes well.