1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cut the shit, Nic. You're not an activist, you're just back for another round of bullshit.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Wasn’t this the kid always blowing shit up as a kid and asking the been like a million questions about his inventions?

Shenanigans and E=MC^2 like this.
  3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Your right ..

4. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'm your huckleberry on that Trev. You got my number :)

mastermind likes this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Fuck off :D:crackup:

motoracer1100 likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

There ya go...:crackup:

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

See post above yours :D

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Saw it. :beer:

9. E=MC^2

E=MC^2 Member

I guess technically I'm more of a fascist than an activist, but if it was up to me, I'd nationalize WERA and let Clarence race for free.

Razors Edge likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

What would your plan of action be? Black flag him or point and wave the meatball flag at him? :crackup:

11. Robby-Bobby

WERA is already Nationalized!

And are you saying that you would Un-Ban Clarence? Because right now, he literally only has one place to race and he was already protested in that series and refused to tear down so its just a matter of time before they ban him also.

Hi Clarence, I can see you reading this. Anymore posts on your facebook? Or is it just You, Tristan, and Paul (Your alter egos) backing each other up? LOL

12. Robby-Bobby

paul.jpg Clarence Reading this thread like.......

Vstate60, noles19 and badmoon692008 like this.
  13. grasshopper

G 97 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

15. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

You're:D

notbostrom, Phl218 and motoracer1100 like this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

LOL that was the race where I started in the back and Dustin wrecked in front of me coming out of turn 5 and bent my shifter when I hit him. But yes, you did beat me.,

17. grasshopper

Thanks for the glory. Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days. LOL

That was a fun weekend. Now that both my clapped out SVs have new SB motors maybe I'll come play again.

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yes

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Antipsychotics are a class of drugs used commonly to treat psychotic disorders -- conditions in which thinking can be irrational, and people have false beliefs (delusions) or perceptions (hallucinations) -- and sometimes to treat mood disorders such as bipolar disorder or major depression.

VFR#52 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Drugs smugs, everyone wants to treat everything with drugs. Got itchy toenails, take this! Got greasy butthole, take those! Got corn in your poo, take 6 of these! For every person that needs a drug for a condition they perscribe 60 with shit they don't need. Wash your feet, wipe your ass, stop eating corn or live with poo kernels.

mastermind likes this.