1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip - going to play in the dirt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt H, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

2. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

The question isn't IF they will fall down, but rather how many times!!! Tdub

3. Chip

Chip Registered

4. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Chipper,

You better watch out for that Lick MaWeenie guy...I hear he takes no prisoners...and eats lots of lobster!

Wish I could go..., :(

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel

5. Chip

Chip Registered

I am going to make Lick Myweenie my XR100 biznatch! :D

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Let me know how that works out for you, he is pretty smooth on the XR100...
    Better find you a steel shoe if your gonna keep up with Myweenie.

7. Chip

Chip Registered

Myweenie is going to be bad ass on the XR.....but he chit talking must happen anyway. It makes things interesting...:crackup:

I think there is going to be several distinct levels of talent at this particular event. :D

8. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I couldn't use my legs properly for a week after I took it (that and Phillip Doyle ran over the back of my knee). I'm planning on trying to make it again this year, but this time not in February when it's 30 degrees out. A steel shoe won't do much good if you have to turn both directions.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  9. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Yeah - it definitely is a work-out! But I took it in March and BAKED in that sun on the clay. guh. And also got showed up by little Nick! LOL!

Have fun Chip!

10. Chip

Chip Registered

I need to get over my winter laziness in hurry and get back on the bicycle or I'm going to be dead on day two!

11. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Wont do you much good with the feet-up drills either...have fun!!:up: Tdub

12. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

March was a cooker!! Been back twice since then. Plan on taking a few of the RedBull kids this spring. Tdub