1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I fixed it.

bacolmm and brex like this.
  2. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Did she even touch him first? Looks like he shoved her, then she charged.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Like in most cases where video is present, it conveniently leaves out the first part with the “victim” instigating the incident. Several of the girls were pushing the guy, like a pack of wild dogs working to bring down a moose.

DrA5 likes this.
  4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

That all comes down to when the video started. If you read the article, he was pushed first, then pushed back.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Irrelavent...she got the ass kicking she needed that her parents weren't providing given her behavior. If they were harassing a women for entertainment purposes I really don't fuckin care who touched who first.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally disagree. Women are more dangerous in a fight than men, take them out quickly and with as much force as possible or you'll regret it.

VFR#52, bacolmm, kangasj and 3 others like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What the fuck? Why should he not stand up for someone who is being attacked?

You run into burning buildings and you don't see why he would try to help someone???

VFR#52, tiggen, MikeR and 2 others like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She was coming at him when he shoved - good response to the level of aggression she showed. She then upped the aggression - then so did he.

VFR#52 and bacolmm like this.
  9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

She played with fire and got burned. Little shits need an ass beating.

VFR#52, bacolmm, TurboBlew and 4 others like this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I hope she learned something, but I'm nearly certain she didn't, other than how to use "victim" status for her benefit. Without question a civil trial is coming. The line of lawyers at her parent(s) house is likely rather long.

bacolmm, crashman and Banditracer like this.
  11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Life is hard. Life is a lot harder when you're stupid. She learned that first hand.

bacolmm, crashman and Banditracer like this.
  12. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Wonder if that guy uses Gillette razors

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Easy to say until the one you are not watching slips a knife into your spine.

14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I run into a burning building with the equipment required to take care of the situation.
    Only an idiot walks into a mob instead of calling the police. He had no way to control the situation and stepped right the fuck in. He is a dumb shit.
    A mob attack is a life threatening situation - he stepped into it and escalated it instead of calling authorities.

I reiterate when I state that everyone is an asshole here including the girl - but he is fucking stupid on top of being an asshole.

jase likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He had the equipment required to take care of the situation. A pretty good left. :D

VFR#52, MachineR1, bacolmm and 19 others like this.
  16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He stepped in defending another person. He was equipped with the tools to take care of the situation. I see a whole lot of similarities here.

bacolmm, MikeR, Chris and 5 others like this.
  17. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

My bad, I have been following from multiple new sources.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Someone called the police prior to the girl getting popped. He had a great way to control the situation and the video shows it.

I cannot imagine just standing there watching a mob attack someone without stepping in to help.

I also cannot imagine calling someone who is trying to help an asshole for doing so. He is no more an asshole for trying to the right than than you are for trying to save people - equipped or not is a moot point although as I said, the video proves he was more than equipped to take care of the situation.

VFR#52, bacolmm and MikeR like this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Call the cops, then walk away. Later, on the news, you can learn about the old lady that was beat to death by a mob while waiting 15 minutes for the cops to show up.
    Then listen to everyone bitching and moaning that nobody stepped in to help.

Yep, sounds like the better way.

VFR#52, MachineR1, MikeR and 6 others like this.
  20. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

That's pretty funny

VFR#52 and R1M370 like this.