1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief, we can't talk about that here...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 16, 2018.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: What a douche.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

why couldn't he just go with the more affordable portable unit?

[​IMG]

Fencer and pickled egg like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Because his breath smells like ass? :D

5. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Where do I sign up to get a $57,000 pay raise?

6. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

This guy seems to think his government position was created for him to spend money like it's going out of style. Certainly he isn't helping to "drain the swamp", so I'd think Trump would want to throw him out, but from what I've read it's the opposite, Trump loves him. What a complete loser...

848 and Sabre699 like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do have to say with all the EPA haters out there I get the paranoia about conversations. Most of the other stuff is just stupidity and should be handled quickly.

8. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Get a teaching cert? :crackup:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I get the need for a Scif for departments like Defense, State and Agriculture but who gives a rat's ass about the EPA (which should be downsized to one guy in an empty warehouse with a desk and no phone).

Dave, you said agriculture, what's the deal with that? You hit your head or something? Some funny stories about some guys who worked there and for Department of Education whose business card and emails said they were there but the way they looked and carried themselves said they were NOT with those two. :D

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Seems like the left is doing everything possible to discredit everything about this Presidency, not just Trump. Can anyone recall Barry's Admin being scrutinized over this sorta shit? Do you guys REALLY believe there wasn't any inappropriate spending under his two terms?

IIRC, a certain person in his rank n file LOST more $$$$$$$ than any amount I've seen so far with this guy.

I don't agree with BS spending and REALLY wish we'd finally get ONE President who would be mindful of it but this sounds like another chapter of the witch-hunt.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Two things: First, the left has not thought this through. They think a President Pence will be more to their liking? Good luck.

Second, some day their guy or girl will win and then it will be payback time. Obstruction is a two way street.

The days of someone being able to govern have ended.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, it doesn't matter what Trump does it'll never be right or good enough. He could say the sky is blue and the left would call him a liar.

13. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

It's not a question of right or left. There's laws that have been violated with this spending. That's pretty black and white no matter how you feel about Trump.

848 likes this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

He could start by saying something is truthful and wait for the response. This isn't a hard theory to prove, he just hasn't given it a chance yet.

848 likes this.
  15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

How bout Trump Towers getting tapped, for starters? :Poke:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well that whole comment is ridiculously easy to disprove :crackup:

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So maybe people will eventually catch on that Trump is not draining the swamp but just changing the water from a long time Government swamp to a let’s help ourselves to anything we can get for us and our pals rich boy swamp.

848 and R1Racer99 like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmm...... You just described the same thing two different ways....

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good Lord, you're actually worse than a scorned woman.....I cannot buhhhlieve you still go on and on throwing Trump jabs whenever you can, just like the Liberals.

Wow.

20. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

you act as if this is one side against another...it isn't. its two sides against Trump. no payback will come, as they both want the same outcome.