1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

She is screaming alongside the protesters that men should shut up. The irony.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Whenever I see Warren, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., I feel so sorry for the people that live in their district. They most be so damn stupid they have trouble tying their own shoes!

brex likes this.
  3. lrrs517

When I vote they check my name off at the precinct. A lot of the voters on my page have "D"s next to them. A bunch have "I"s. For years I was the only R. Glad to say it is changing.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

5. lrrs517

G97, you come up with some great stuff.

G 97 likes this.
  6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So that is what .024% at 10 generations to .391% on the high end? Damn...I need to apply for some benefits.

GRH likes this.
  8. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Define "Strong Evidence"

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Strong Evidence - if it supports your feelers, or you have something to gain, then it's true. (see Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, Beto O'Rourke fake name and "feels" that he didn't run from his DUI, global warming)

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My wife is 1/16th Cherokee. She was denied being able to claim that heritage when applying for college. You had to be 1/8 to claim native american and get the privilege that goes along with it. So, she got stuck with white privilege. Soooo, Pocahontas sure as hell shouldn't get any brownie points for having a tiny itsy bitsy drop of ancient ancestral native american heritage.

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Let's see how this works....I claim to be part African. You make fun for me for my blond hair and blue eyes and call me out. I duck the issue for two years, but privately hire a NDA firm (of my choosing) and check the results....Lo and behold there is evidence of African roots in my past. Of course I wouldn't have released the results if they didn't support my claim. When reading the fine print (which I don't release) it states we're related to some distant mother named Lucy......... Warren is still Pocahantas to me.:crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, one of her ancestors 10 generations back got a hand job from an Indian?

cav115 likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Interesting she is closer to Cree/Ojibwa and they didn't test against Cherokee or Choctaw which has the largest population in Oklahoma.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Geneticists estimate that the average European-American has genes that are 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'm 12.5% subsaharan african, but you'd never know it with my head shaved and my pants on. :D

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

So now the question is, if the left complains about a lack of diversity on a board of directors, or any group, can we all take a test to show we're 0.01% anything minority and say, perfectly diverse!

TurboBlew, stk0308 and Potts N Pans like this.
  20. lrrs517

Is it possible she is doubling down on deceit and had a Democrat operative conduct this test?