1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

Discussion in 'General' started by Schitzo42, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

I know that there are some other tire warmers out there that you can purchase, but for the level of support and customer service that the guys at Chicken Hawk give along with the fact that they are just some damn fine warmers why would you want to?

After Miller I sent my front warmer back up to them for repair and mentioned that it would be cool to get it back in time for the Las Vegas national. They got it, turned it around and shipped it back out so that it'll be waiting for me when I arrive Thursday.

Great folks and great service. Thanks Chicken Hawk. :beer:

-steve

2. bluedevil

bluedevil Well-Known Member

Ive sent mine to them 3 times and usually always had excellent service from them.. The 1 time I had one they determined unrepairable, they refused to return it to me... Was a bit of a challenge to get my warmer back, they wanted to give me $60 bucks toward a new one.... at retail price..... Ouch....

None the less Ive had far more good experience with them this this one bad one......

Ive now moved on though to a different brand......

3. Chip

Chip Registered

Chicken Hawk Racing rocks. Best warmers in the business and excellent service.

4. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

I second that ! :up: This Weekend i recieved the new tank cover to keep my tank cool. which i was very happy. and the new warmers that are Great.
    Dave over at chicken hawk racing has a great team. Keep up the great work.

5. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:bow: they're the bestest.