1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicken Hawk Pole Position Warmers + Stands

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by turbodogs02, Feb 16, 2011.

1. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

I have a set of Chicken Hawk Pole Position Warmers - $250.00

These are in fine shape, switches work, couple of small burn marks on the outside of the warmer where is got left on itself, fits 120/180. I'm currently out of town at work, but will be home by Tuesday and can get pix posted. Just wanted to get the ad up now while I was thinking about it.

I also have a set of Powerstands front and rear stands. The front is the "Mick" model and it comes with the optional pin setup to pick the bike up by the triple.

The rear is the "Max". Both are the black models and both are in great shape.

$75 apiece, or take the pair for $130.

There's the normal wear and tear on all the items, but nothing that affects the operational integrity of them. Minor scratches and such.

Again, I'll get photos up as soon as I get home next Tuesday. Not sure what shipping would run on any of these items, since they are all a bit on the larger/ heavier side. My zip is 92107 if that helps you calculate. I'll be happy to meet locals within a reasonable distance. :cool:

2. trackaddict227

trackaddict227 Active Member

dibs on the Warmers. Shot some pics over to [email protected] when you can.
    I can send paypal when ready.

3. clausiam

clausiam Member

2nd in line if first one falls through.

4. Wacko

Wacko Well-Known Member

pm sent