1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-gay-extra-homophobic-slurs-set-Empire.html

Your Honor, my client was attacked by the openly and violent anti-gay bodybuilding duo, in retaliation for the muscle-worship sessions they endured in exchange for steroid $, by my gay client, documented by checks/payment.
    All the physical evidence gathered at the perpetrators x2 home will show they staged it to look like a white couple had committed the crime, to cover their tracks.
    The defense rests.

He OJ'n outta this.....hahaha

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Awesome.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If the penis don't fit, you must acquit.

sheepofblue and SpeedyE like this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

So us older married men pretty much have carte blanche to go on a crime spree?

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not fitting is quite the same as denied access.

stk0308 and SpeedyE like this.
  6. SpeedyE

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

he was very rude and wanted to emasculate gay men,”

o_O

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. SpeedyE

Roid rage...... :D

G 97 likes this.
  9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The media has another egg on its face(hard to believe there’s room) and is now setting things up to target the two brothers.

So here’s what we know according to the media.

The two brothers were openly against gays, on set. Became hostile towards a gay actor and got into a shouting match on set. Then another gay actor, from the same series, decided that he would pay the gay hating brothers to help him get fit for a music video.

I see I see, it’s all starting to make sense in the twilight zone.

Do these left wing nuts actually think anything through anymore?

10. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I don't think it is illegal yet to lie to TMZ. See about getting those witnesses to testify under oath (after having the consequences of perjury explained to them), and watch it all go Michael Brown.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Not after some fuck bag took it of someone’s head. Lol heckling, sure, maybe a little fun poking.

You. Touch someone in the south, at least here and it’s assault and you fight back and remind them not to touch people....

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There’s a time to throw in the towel before you dig yourself deeper. Jussie needs to have a tear filled press conference mea culpa where he blames society’s abuse and his victimhood status for his actions. The media and left will immediately forgive him and he’ll be rehabilitated and working again in a year. Last thing Jussie needs is more cops and attorneys involved. Who’s advising this guy? Give up the ghost already dude it’s over.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who soon into this interview do you think Don Lemonhead and the rest of the CNN staff realized they dun goofed in having this guy on their station spewing the ugly truth to their triggered asses?

I love it, it goes COMPLETELY against the CNN narrative.

TurboBlew, ducnut, G 97 and 4 others like this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You know, the strange thing about the Smollet farce is that it works to counter the whole race, gay narrative. Just my opinion but if you put things on a 1 to 10 scale where the 50's were a 1 and 10 was a "perfect" situation I'd say we've made it up to a 7 currently. Far from "perfect" (what ever that is) but still quite a ways. Work to do? Sure, but a lot has been accomplished. I credit the folks who have worked to improve themselves black, white, gay or straight to show themselves as reasonable moderate people much more than any government policies. When the accepted standard is finally seen as through self improvement we'll finally make it there.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The left's only platform is grievance and victimhood so
    there is no way they can see things as they are.
    My nephew's SJW wife is on FB this morning bitching about crash test dummies
    not representing women. Seriously.

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sounds like she could solve this problem herself.

Rebel635, BigBird and BHP41 like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They've been using more petite dummies since 2011. Perhaps she needs to volunteer.

crashman likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Paint tits on them.....problem solved. :)

kangasj, G 97 and brex like this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Does she not know that they make crash test dummies in all shapes and sizes to represent everyone equally?

https://jonesclifford.com/new-crash-test-dummies-incorporate-different-sizes/