1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It’s my understanding that the thing was set up via texts which if true is going to be pretty hard for him to claim being framed.

But who cares. Maybe he can start making Madea movies down in the Georgia Hollywood. He will recover and return. He has the right credentials for redemption

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There's definitely a reason he refused to give up his cell. I'd bet by now his lawyer has told him those texts are also retrievable with a subpoena from the carrier. Dummy should have paid attention to deflategate :D

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

According to the police chief, they're already in possession of them. He's toast. The Fed charge is the banger. That is in the works.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, waiting to see just how much they charge him with.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He didn't earn any brownie points with CPD. They weren't amused and when they asked him to come clean, he shot them the finger. We'll see on the Fed charge, but the local cops don't give the impression they're dealing. Rahm may apply some pressure, but so far he's steered clear.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Lol

[​IMG]

shakazulu12 likes this.
  8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Slim to no way in hell.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, man no way she appears. It’s catch and release with zero follow up.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Makes for a nice, tough on illegal immigration headline but you are right, she will be here tomorrow, next month, next year, forever.

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

She was dense enough to initiate a public altercation knowing she was here illegally. She will resurface eventually. I once employed a childhood friend whose wife called the police on him. They showed up and hauled her off for outstanding warrants. You just can't cure stupid.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The bitch will make her way down to NJ where they get free lawyers to defend themselves against ICE.

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This shit just rarely happens in the south.... it only happens in places where people don’t fight back..

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Got interviewed by the FBI once, one question was do you have any outstanding warrants. I laughed and said no. A bit later since he seemed normal vs the men in black type I asked if anyone ever answered yes. He laughed told me yes and that he replied you know I have to hold you for the cops then to the dude :crackup:

16. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I'm still a little unclear on the concept.

How was he intending to get the production company to pay him more; just because he attacked while toting a sandwich?

BigBird likes this.
  17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm assuming that the intent was to generate mass sympathy from the viewing public, thereby increasing his level of exposure and market value. Although that didn't pan out as planned, I understand that Subway is indeed in need of a new front man. Of course, if poor Jussie finds himself sharing a cell with Jared, that option would also be off the table.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A sub so finely made that it survives an ass-kicking.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

All those preservatives are actually good for something.....who knew.

Rebel635 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People from here are more polite also. You'd just have heard a "aww, look at his hat bless his heart" :crackup:

stk0308 likes this.