1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago Cop: "It's Gonna Be A Bad Summer"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 28, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's the subject of the thread.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Now you're just fucking with me. :D

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Everyone needs a copy editor. :D

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

We have races at BHF July 20-21. Sunday is cheaper to get in $15. Sat they want $25 (good for sunday also). But let us know when you get in the area.

Oh BTW the GM plant in Janesville is nearly gone. They started tearing down the powerplant this week.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yikes, I knew I should have read the whole article, just didn't have the time.....:D

G 97 likes this.
  6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

If we're up there then I will for sure. Was thinking about coming up earlier in the month. We used the rent the track for $500.00/day. The good ol days....

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

8. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I have 2 family members who are Chicago cops. They are basically told to keep their noses clean and out of the media's spot light. They have both told me that "you never see a lazy cop indicted. They see the shit happening all of the time right in front of their eyes and they let it go to not stir up the hornets nest.

If you decide to get your conceal carry in Illinois which I have done. Make sure you buy the best insurance possible. Because no matter what even if you are in the 100% right for defending you or a loved one's life you are still going to be in court for quite some time defending yourself.

G 97, 5axis and ducnut like this.
  9. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

And, you’ll lose your firearm, as evidence.

10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Corrected that for ya

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can’t say that the police union has actually helped the situation any from their past actions of cover ups and continued corruption. Each side just continues to point fingers at the other while nothing changes. The police are simply cashing their checks at this point and have been for several years.

15. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

BOLO white male mid 50s. 5'-10"/200#. Black jacket with flag embroidered on the right lapel, jeans, blue baseball cap.

Subject is armed and extremely dangerous. Wanted for brandishing a firearm and assault with a deadly weapon.on two innocent Utes.

:rolleyes: