1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Approach to the War on Drugs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Apr 24, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Jarheads ain't got shit on Pit Snipes when it comes to Hog Pots.

And maybe three people on this forum will know what the fuck I just said... :crackup:

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The deck department has the snipes covered come hog time. Just accept it.

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You Sir....obviously know how to party!

SGVRider and knutz like this.
  4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I’ve done things that even I think are twisted. No regrets and I’d repeat though. :D

The Army is mostly about drinking, fucking, and fighting. The Marines and Navy dudes just do some utterly crazy shit. Army infantry are definitely not right in the head but not to the level of you gents. My dad was an engineman on diesel subs. From the stories he’s actually shared with me I definitely don’t have a patch on him when it comes to sick and twisted partying. Probably hasn’t told me the worst ones either. :D

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I posted up several years ago about watching some police drug documentary. The Police had a special drug task force of about 14 or so detectives, under covers and swat type officers. So they plan this drug raid using multiple vehicles and an assault type auto and in full gear etc. They end up confiscating about an ounce of weed. So utilizing @$1,000,000 in public assets, pay, retirement, equipment to remove one ounce of weed from the street. A complete joke and waste of resources. Of course the alpha male douche task force leader was ecstatic.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The profits from drugs and the profits from the war on drugs ultimately go to the same pockets. It wont ever go away.