1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebritys thinks we're stupid

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by TXFZ1, Nov 11, 2003.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm so stupid I don't even bother to watch their movies/shows/other.

3. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Ya mean its not required government work fare?:Poke:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nope. I'll leave that to Euro bike shop owners.

5. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

That wont work we too poor to own a TV :D

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm trying to get Wade to buy that Speed 3 so you can afford the finer things in life.

7. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...pretty stupid article to take a lot of quotes out of context and point the blame at hollywood. what's next msnbc......trying to steal Faux new channels thunder?? :Poke:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They don't ask my opinion, I don't care to hear theirs. Lets see, if I need electrical advice I ask an electrician, car repairs - a mechanic, politics an celebrities does not work in MY logic matrix.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wha? Can someone read the story to me? I'm not a hollywood intelligentsia so I'm too stoopid to understand the story.

10. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I say shoot the messenger, and editor which allowed this article to be published! :Poke:

If they wanted to print dissenting opinion why didn't they quote a credible source?? :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unfortunately, I don't know of any truly credible sources.:(

12. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

To be fair, the people these celebrities are likely referring to are the only people they come in contact with-each other.