1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCM Supertacks AS1 sz 8

Discussion in 'Other' started by Ducti89, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Hey guys,

Ive upgraded my skates so I have my ccm as1 supertacks for sale. Theres two years of play on them and they are in good condition. Eyelets are perfect, rivets for the holder are perfect. Holder is in good condition. Has the usual scuff marks from shot blocks but nothing out if the ordinary. I have two sets of black Step steel, one set is a 9 foot radius and another is an 11 foot radius. They have a slight forward pitch to them. They go with the skates. The boot only has one bake in them, so youll be able to bake them to your foot.

This skate is still very competitive with newer lines out there. The boot is for a fuller foot, so if youre coming from a Bauer boot, it would be a Bauer Nexus boot fit.

I have these skates listed on Sideline swap for $300 but for you turkeys, Ill put them up for $200, because....well....I like this place and most of you.

Text/call Jon at foureightfour 716 one9eight2 for inquiries and pics.

2. I have the same skates with Step black steel runners in 9ft as I push off on more biased to turn front, been wearing the “same” model for as long as I can remember. CCM have always felt like a glove on my feet, even before molding was readily available. That’s a heck of a deal because IIRC correctly the runner are about $150 a set.

Ducti89 likes this.
  3. Ducti89

Youre correct on the runners. They are much better than premium stock steel! Worth it if youre on the ice at any level.

4. I remember playing jr hockey and getting a touch up in between periods :) If I didn’t live in NE Ga and could actually play within reasonable distance at any really frequency I’d go update mine just because I like buying new stuff. I skate with just light tape on my ankles and no socks, have for about 35 years so skates have to fit damn near perfect or it’s painful. My gear is back in Canada and been sitting at a buddies place in shame.

5. Ducti89

Ive got extra elbows, shins and a chest protecter sitting, too. All you need is pants, helmet and gloves. Ill let it go cheap. Rather see the gear in action than sitting....in shame:D

6. I’ve got extra everything but my “a” skates here in ga. I’ve got a retired set of skates I could play in need be and spare gear is mix n match of new(Er) or semi retired stuff but still very functional. Just sucks being so far away from anywhere to skate and the few times I tried to play drop in down here, this will sound arrogant but it sucked because of the level the guys were at. I’m not one to use that as a platform to showcase my skills, even as old and out of shape as I am (relatively speaking). I do spend a lot of time trying to help others get better but that’s tough in drop in. Under no circumstances can you say you are from Canada as they think you played in the show. Next door neighbor growing up was a #1 draft pic that didn’t pick up hockey until the age of 13 and I learned to fight on skates by one of the best ever but that’s about it. I had better grades than skill.

Ducti89 likes this.
  7. Ducti89

Sold.