1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBD oil

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragginass, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

The hemp based (no thc) stuff is now legal in Louisiana. I bought some for the dog to see if it helps with his anxiety during thunderstorms, and now I want to try it myself.

Googling CBD yields fake reviews, crazy pricing variations, and inorganic fake search results.

I'm just trying to buy a full spectrum CBD at a decent price and looking for some recommendations for reputable sources.

Yes, I know it may well be snake oil, but I'd like to decide for myself if it's worth the hype....

2. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

ducnut likes this.
  3. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Isn't full spectrum with thc?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

K51000 likes this.
  4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Full spectrum just means a complete cannabinoid profile.

I use Pure Spectrum on a recommendation from a friend who tests the stuff for a living. He said there are a lot of good brands but also a lot of garbage. If you’re vigilant you can get as much as 30% off by buying when there’s a sale.

5. jbammin

jbammin Well-Known Member

NuLeaf

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Cbd is amazing. Has always been. I got learned on all the products 8 years ago when diagnosed with a pituitary tumor.

7. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Humble roots is a good one and so is Select CBD. My wife uses it for migraines and it pretty much eliminated them. Now that we can get Medical Grade here in NY she uses the dispensary brand and that is superior in many ways. She takes 1/4 of the dose and it works well for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If you are scared of the thunder, just keep repeating to yourself, "It is just two clouds bumping in the night sky" otherwise you are gonna need the THC.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Chris, Jesse, HPPT and 1 other person like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Does it have THC or just more potent CBD oil?

Sent from my smatrfone

Rico888 likes this.
  10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

This is the best stuff you will find:
    https://www.kineticvitaminsolutions.com/

Check out the blog. Also the about us section. One of the founders is a PhD and has done some really impressive research, was recently featured in Forbes, etc. I know the other guy and together, they're as legit as they come about this stuff.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    Steeltoe likes this.
  11. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

If you like cbdMD's products, use the code: Chad for 20% off.

The more you use the code, the more they step up for Chad Reed.

BigBird and Jedb like this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

i recently got into CBD after my knee surgery. first gummy bears through a groupon. then oil (100mg). last one i used was 2500mg bought at my chiropractor .

good stuff.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The CBD with THC in it works the best. And nacho cheese Doritos.

BigBird, TX Joose, Bruce and 2 others like this.
  14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I use and sell Axis Lab CBD products.
    Have had good results with the Shots to help with sleep & migrains.
    Have had great reviews on the balm .
    https://www.cbd-axis.com/

BigBird likes this.
  15. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

So to everyone that has positive reviews of CBD, please state the exact benefits you've experienced as well as the method/dosage/brand you use.

I've seen pretty decent improvements in migraines with a full-spectrum 1000mg tincture (drops). The brand is "CannaVit", I purchase from a local CBD store. It's like $65 for the bottle. I do 10 drops morning and 10 more at night. I did see an improvement initially, but I was pretty sure it was just snake oil at first. So I stopped taking it for 2 months, the migraines came back (like 2 per week). Started the CBD again and they cut way back, now only like 2-3 month. I also saw a less-marked but detectable improvement in sleep as well as reduction in inflammation. So I'm pretty much a believer and will continue to use it, but since it's such an unregulated product/industry yet I am curious to hear some other good positive evidence.

16. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

The medical grade from the dispensary comes in all different forms. After some trial and error the one that works best for wifey is the 1:1 ratio CBD/THC. The ones from the humble roots website contained minimal (.02) thc I’m pretty sure that is the legal limit as opposed to the prescription grade stuff where it’s all good to include it.
    My wife was never a smoker so she says that the 1:1 eliminates her migraines during the day and when she doubles the dose for night time it helps her sleep.

Brand name is Curaleaf 1:1 CBD/THC tincture. She takes .25 during the day and then.50 At night. It has almost completely eliminated her migraines. She used to get 2-3 a month now it’s 1 or less every 3-6 months where she needs to take her migraine pill.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  17. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Duplicate post