1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carolina Squat

Discussion in 'General' started by motoracer1100, Dec 4, 2021.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

This form of truck mutilation is now illegal in North Carolina . Looks like it is needed in Florida as well , because it is running pretty rampant down here also . I don’t get anyone wanting to do this to there trucks . I think it looks dumb and is Hell at night if you have one coming at you because even their low beams blind you .

six6two and MELK-MAN like this.
  2. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

meh

3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

It seems to have played out here in Upstate SC. I wonder what dipshittery will replace it.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I always told my wife it looks like a dog wiping it's ass on the ground.

HPPT and R Acree like this.
  5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Repost...:D

vfrket and Itey like this.
  6. motoracer1100

I know ... you’d think I was some drunk out of Wisconsin :D

Sprinky and pickled egg like this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

:crackup:

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

saw one today... on a 4x4 no less. Some peoples children...

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I’m not sure what’s worse, the dumbassery of not lifting a truck properly or the 12” lifted trucks with 24” wheels with low profile “mud tires” and a fuck ton of neon lights.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or Australia (if you want to go with the best)

motoracer1100 likes this.
  11. motoracer1100

I would like to thank the Mods for saving me from my own dumbassery by fixing this thread that I originally posted in bikes for sale ... I shall strive to maintain myself so as not to be a burden in any future endeavors.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

There is a couple of pictures making that exact comparison in the Oddball picture thread.

13. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

had to google it but thats some dumbass sh!t right there. wtf , people will waste their money on anything these days

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

That’s gotta be rough, seeing a credit card statement every month and still paying for that setup you can’t use anymore.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Whistlin' Diesel likes to by them and come up with clever ways to destroy them...if you are up for a bit of entertainment.

Ducati89 likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Trucks are the new choice of assholes. In the 70's it was BMWs now it is trucks. Not saying all trucks have morons driving just most. Some are still used for what trucks are made for. Hauling, towing etc. The number of 1 ton diesels that never tow anything or leave the road is stupid high.

casjoker, TurboBlew and motoboy like this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There’s only one clever way of destroying them. From space. Nuked. With the cousin fuckers inside. And the cousins, too, in case they already seeded a new fruit.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We need BMW to come out with a prickup so the yuppy scum return to the brand and leave the rest of us with options for work trucks that don’t require a 5500-class.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I had to Google it.

The south being the south. :rolleyes:

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Cali Lean.jpg