1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't see how this major news hasn't been discussed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

2. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

well, there goes supercross coverage next year. it will be pay per view, stream, ap only, i am guessing. Ski

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If they aren't getting rid of Chris Collinsworth so I don't have to hear his annoying ass on Sunday nights, doesn't really register on my radar.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  4. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

5. ocroadwarrior

ocroadwarrior Well-Known Member

+1 on Collinsworth. I thought that I was the only one who gets irritated by snarky smartasses that talk through their nose. I would rather listen to a vacuum cleaner.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

and then they wonder why all the illegal avenues for their content get more popular.... SMH

7. I’d much rather have that.

8. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Isnt MA on foxsport2?

Havent had cable at home for awhile. MotoGP, WSBK, and MA video passes do it for me.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Discovered earlier this week that something is already fucky with SX - seems the Tuesday races are streaming only. Absolutely hate this since they have done such a good job of consolidating motorsports back to one home, so I guess I'll see what all they retain that I care about. I have all the moto road racing passes, but regularly watch IndyCar, F1, IMSA and SX on NBCSN.

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Nbc is a cluster fuck, there's been like 3 versions or nbcsn in the last few years and the peacock network is shitty too so I'm Not surprised by this.
    All the orgs will figure it out or go to their own streaming service which would be better anyway since dish and directv suck so bad.

11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Huh? Tuesday races were tape delayed and shown starting at 10:30 on NBCSN

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I only got replays of Sunday - but I also have YouTube TV (streaming) for my "cable". Every now and then something won't air on streaming channels that will on cable or satellite. All of the old school cartoon xmas specials were that way this year because Apple TV bought all the streaming rights.

I'll keep checking each week, but I haven't found it in my recordings or for playback like I can with round 1.

13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Just a heads up on IMSA, they upload a lot of content to youtube. I don't know how quickly or what percentage of their classes end up there as I've never really followed it. Stumbled across it on there one day, subscribed to their channel and now I turn one of their races on occasionally when I want something to casually watch while I work on other stuff. They do put A TON of races on their YT channel.

14. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I believe most nbcsn and other nbc streaming content will be available through their new streaming platform peacocktv.

https://www.peacocktv.com/

15. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship TV Schedule - Racer X Online

Weird so use this link to sort things out, it works for me and our Charter cable

16. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I've had great coverage for SX on peacock. About $5 per month and I've seen every practice and race live. It's on right now...

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

The problem I have with everything going to streaming (especially NBC) is that concast\xfinity has monthly data caps! So they're removing it from the traditional delivery method, charging you extra to watch it, AND meter your data and charge you again if you go over. What a racket ....

18. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Remember when cable was going to be 'commercial free TV'?

tl1098 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No. :D

20. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

And when MTV played music videos.

GM GIXXER and Banditracer like this.