1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can''t do the final round

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, Sep 17, 2012.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Now I'm even more confused than ever. I wish I was cool, young and hip like all you whippersnappers.

2. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Lol, there's still a pretty big cat in the bag. Not sure the entry will be worthy of YO! standards, but should be fun none the less...

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

<looking around> Like who? Tuna is the only one that comes to mind being cool, young and hip.

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Actually, did you see him at Tally sporting those long-toed black oxfords with his shorts? If that's hip, Tower of Power has lost it. :D

5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

LMFAO I also sleep in a van at the track and travel in a group. If only I could play the guitar.

But anyway....What these fellas are scheming on is forming some hybrid, crossed-team, internationally conspired Peace Beast ass whoopin machine. It will fail of course due to Team Peace Beasts technologically advanced, Moto GP-esq race bike, matching underwear and montage music...

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

Was he wearing an ankle holster?

Ok George, now I know how you feel. "What did he just say?".

:D

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

He's referring to the trick exhaust bracket no doubt. Adds horsepower and really helps turn the bike in for cornerin' low.

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

No, but he has has Soul with a capital S!

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

The Freddie Spencer comeback!