1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CANADIANS

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 7, 2017.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

At no time in my life have I ever agreed with new parents needing a license first, than I do now.
    My God, how one specific group of people are trying their damnedest to f'ing up this country/world.

crashman likes this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'd actually say that there are several groups trying their damnedest from several different directions.

Maybe they will all just cancel each other out and be written off as the loopy outliers that they are.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Notably, Khadr told The Toronto Star in 2015 that the reason he pleaded guilty to murdering Speer in the first place was that he saw no other way to leave prison, noting he had no idea if the grenade he threw was responsible for killing Speer or not."

And yet he threw the grenade at them. Neither innocent nor done with Jihad. Sadly he will likely kill more people.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And meanwhile, those poor soldiers were just tossing tulips at them...

War isn't ballet dancing....

BS political charges on a, then, 13 year old....

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You forgot one teensy weensy point...

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He killed an american soldier?...

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Medic

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It might be getting aboot time to take America's Hat off and wash it. Castro's son sure didn't fall far from the apple tree.

crashman likes this.
  10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

He is a steaming shitpile for any of us with half a brain. For the rest of the country who love feelgood stories, and whimsical socks he is the greatest thing to ever happen to this once great land.

crashman likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Stupid hurts, sometimes it takes a while for the impact to occur other not as much.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member