1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Just Vent A Little?

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You're a f@cking kicker. You have one f@cking job! You don't have to block, tackle, run, throw..nothing. And you consistently miss extra points! G@ddamn f@cking Vikings! You gonna go 5-0 and now 0-5? F@cking c@cksucking football team. Every year...every damn year.

Congrats on the win ScottyRock.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup: Feel better??

3. Skrawny

Skrawny Well-Known Member

Go Packers !

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, want to feel better? Watch the Steelers kicker play hacky sack with the ball on an onside. It was funny but still, I was throwing f-bombs like a pro.

5. Putter

No.

I figured you would've messaged me to rub it in, Skrawny.

This is enough to drive a man towards heroin.

6. Putter

My daughter is here so I internalized. I'll see my Vikings therapist tomorrow to kick out the jams.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My kid was sitting there but luckily had her headphones on and I went to the basement. Still, it's a miracle that you didn't hear me out at your house. :D

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Since when does the Village Gimp get to come here and complain?

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Being a Bills fan I know how you guys feel. Remind me again why we watch. :crackup:

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

At least they've won a Super Bowl. Oh, wait. Oooops, my bad. :D

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:The guy 1 office over from me had a very similar rant but he was a bit more vulgar. Once he calmed down a bit he was all "What the hell do I expect. These are the Queenies that I grew up with..."

12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

A missed extra point by the highest paid kicker in football cost my team a SB visit last season.

Putter likes this.
  13. Putter

The closest I've been to that is the 98 season when Anderson missed that field goal. Possibly the drunkest I've ever been while still being able to kinda stand up. :D

My dad laughs at me every year. He was around for the Super Bowl losses so he gave away all his f@cks already.

G 97 likes this.
  14. Putter

Every year...

15. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The new Vikings stadium is really cool though :beer:

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I was living in Rochester NY while the Bills went on their 0-4 Superbowl run. But damn they were a fun team to watch.

Putter likes this.
  17. Putter

It's awesome! Maybe we can get a soccer team to play there or something.

18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Putter, the queens offense sucked all around, it wasn't just Walsh.

19. Putter

I agree. Walsh just pisses me off though.

20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

You think you're having it tough? Sucks for the players even more- Collins' trade last week to the Browns most likely will cost him upward of $20 mil in guaranteed contract signing bonus money next year. Add his performance today and subtract another $5 mil.