1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Al do it???

Discussion in 'General' started by bgoodwin, Aug 17, 2000.

1. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Does anyone think Allen Goodwin, Nv #38, can pull off three titles at the GNF this year? Lw Twins, F2, and D Super

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

3. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

ROTFLMF(at)AO, man that is funny. If you haven't figured it out Allen is my MUCH older brother. He can really be full of sh**, cut him no slack.

4. Tracee Polcin

We haven't cut each other any slack since running in the crazy class.

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

Gee Tracee, what class might that be? [​IMG]

6. Tracee Polcin

C & B production baby!!!!! [​IMG]

7. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

I think he can. And if he was a hundred pounds lighter I would have no doubt. Just keep his ass off my Ducati bodywork in the turns or tell him to paint his bike red!

8. Tracee Polcin

I think his SV is red, but he probally wanted some of that high dollar paint. [​IMG]

9. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

I have a feeling Novice D Super and F2 are going to be real barn burners this year.

10. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Those of us that you and Thad have been thumping in the North Central D Super and F2 will be cheering you guys on!

11. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

A hundred pounds lighter? I haven't seen 130 lbs. since the eight grade, maybe I can get down to a lean 210 and take some wood home for the walls.

12. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

Yeah Al, get down to 210 lbs, workout like a banshee. Currently tipping the scales at 215 lbs I have a secret weapon. Forget hanging off the bike to turn it, I'm just going to flop my gut over to the side I'm turning and mounting a knee slider on my belly button.
    Why is it that every time I buy a new magnesium, titanium or carbon part to lighten up my bike I wound up installing it while munching down a large pizza and a six-pack or two?