1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling on Endurance Teams...

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by couch, Sep 18, 2013.

1. couch

couch Well-Known Member

All – it’s not that I don’t love the bbs but I’d like to establish a site where we can communicate with the Endurance Teams (present and future) directly and in mass. I’d like for this to be a place to exchange ideas for promoting the Series and a place where the Series would actually be promoted. So let’s give it try here… https://www.facebook.com/tobc.endurance.teams. Join the page, “like” the page, post to the page… and let’s see where it goes.

In an effort to promote some positive feedback, TOBC Racing will give away a set of tires at the WERA Atlanta Round and at the WERA GNF Round (at Barber) to a Team, group, or individual that registers with the page and sends us one or all of the following;

1. An Endurance Race Report,
    2. Photos of your team at a Race,
    3. Acknowledgement or promotion of a specific Racer on your Team,
    4. A video from the pit… tire changes, fuel, etc.
    5. Something thoughtful and helpful to promote the sport… including sponsorship ideas or offers, organizing suggestions, etc…

Let’s hope it’s useful… at a minimum, we’ll give out some tires.

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Counter offer...

We (Navy SeaBee Team 670) don't have much in the way of photos to share and haven't taken any video. We're trying very hard to make something of our ground level, do what we can, built out of used parts team. Hopefully we can find some sponsorship, we're desperately needing, for the 2014 season.

I visited your facebook site and like what you're trying to do. Looks good John :up:

Make you a deal. You mentioned race tires. How about this... I'll be happy to share the few photos and info we have thus far to the facebook website along with what we come up with at the GNF Endurance round (RA is still undecided) in exchange you make a minimal donation (as small as you'd like) to the raffle fund to help raise money to aid Joe Pomeroy's physical therapy. SeaBee Team will forego the generous tire offer as Joe's recovery is most important at this time.

We're all praying he makes his way out of the paraplegic state. He's making great progress and we're trying to help him as much as possible. You can read more in the 'Sticky' posted at the top of the General section.

Thank you for any consideration and trying to build the endurance effort.

3. couch

couch Well-Known Member

No problem Woody... happy to help out with the fundraiser regardless of the Endurance effort.

4. rwood64083

Thank you for your consideration John. We're doing all we can to help Joe and his family out. I've been through my share of physical hardship as many of us have but can't imagine breaking 16 ribs not to mention all the other broken bones in his body. Joe's a pretty tough cookie. I'll be surprised if we don't see him at the track again someday.

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Woody, drop me an email at VETMotosportsATgmail.com about Barber.

6. rwood64083

Time seems to be against me with the GNF coming up soon. I did, although, find time to post up a few photos from the 2012 WERA Talladega Endurance round on the TOBC Facebook National Endurance Racing Association page. Page is starting to look pretty good https://www.facebook.com/tobc.endurance.teams

Go check it out, it's worth a look-see :up: