1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Californian Democrat arrested for spanking daughter

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Will929, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Will929

Will929 Well-Known Member

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I hate people.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Fresno Bee additionally reports, “Arambula thanked his daughter’s teacher, Fresno police and Child Protective Services for ‘doing their jobs’ and ‘following the process.’” Family psychologist Barbara Greenberg tells Yahoo Lifestyle that the incident was “handled beautifully.”

:rolleyes:

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Will929 likes this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The list of reasons I will never move back to that shithole grows daily.

K51000 likes this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wow...

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Great spot for this.

tiggen likes this.
  8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I like it, I just wish I knew how true it is.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

What about the pain and long-term physical and emotional changes a mother goes thru when, and after, introducing a life to this world?
    What...no outrage?

This kind of stupidity calls for running legislators through a public gauntlet. Some, very few even, will receive kudos and gracious gifts. Most others will be spat upon, slapped, punched mercilessly and repeatedly kicked...they might not even make it out the other end. Good riddance to them.

10. Will929

It’s unfortunate too. The state of California, not the people, has so much to offer.

It surprises me that a Democrat would discipline their kid that way. I know not all, but isn’t most of the Democrat party pushing to basically blame someone else for their actions? This girl will probably feel as if she has control of the parents, and will threaten to call the police if the parents hurt her feelings. It’s truly pathetic and sad.

“There are much, much better ways to teach your children, and losing control and putting your hands on a child, there’s nothing good that comes from it,” she says. “You don’t create kids with self-esteem and with the ability to handle frustration by spanking them, Greenberg says.

It’s funny because I remember when I was spanked, my dad would always do it calmly and would explain why I deserved it. I learned a lot from it. But mainly I learned there are consequences for my actions. I see it all the time, most kids run the parents nowadays.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Barbara Greenberg needs to get out in the real world. People like her are why kids are disrespectful little assholes that do not have the ability to deal with frustration now. A good example of this would be college campuses after the last Presidential election. And I like how she assumes that the father "lost control". All I know is that looking back I deserved every ass whipping I received when I was growing up and like you learned that when you screw up bad things can happen. And yes, now that child knows that whenever they do not get their way they just have to go to their teacher and say their feelers were hurt and the system will come to their "rescue".

thrak410 and Will929 like this.
  12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There’s shades of difference even among the Democrats. The lunatic left is in control unfortunately.

This is a Hispanic brother. They believe in spanking and physical discipline and are generally socially conservative. Which is why I don’t understand how the hell the Republicans managed to let them be coopted by the Dems.

This arrest is fucking ridiculous. Whoever that Barbara whatever lady is needs to be fucking smacked upside the head a few times.

Spanking a kid isn’t abuse unless you’re actually hurting them beyond a sore bum or being malicious.

13. Will929

There are different shades. I agree with that. Listen to Ben Shapiro. That man is a genius. He explains it the best.

Barbara is a doctor, so she knows what she is talking about...:Puke:

My wife and I are in full agreement that we will be spanking our kids. It will never be done out of anger, revenge, in the heat of the moment, public,etc. But, we will also be explaining it to them as well. Just as my Dad did.

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I wonder what this lady would do if she came to the South and watched a black mom spank her kid in the middle of Walmart? Black moms take no sh*t! She'd be bowled over in confusion on whether she'd be racist for reporting the "child abuse".

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

She wouldnt say or do shit. These people only target those who they know won’t fight back.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Be well says Dr Cocteau

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I spank my son and slap his hands, but sparingly. I always explain things to him and give him chances. Sometimes the only thing that gets their attention is a swat. If you’re not malicious and it’s not your primary tool, it’s a good supplement. There’s other more effective methods once they get older, but I can’t confiscate a 3 year old’s cellphone because he don’t got one. I wonder if that Barbara bitch has kids. I’m guessing not, or if she does they’re fucked up.

418 and Will929 like this.
  18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

It’s not your fault

upload_2018-12-15_10-17-41.jpeg

crashman likes this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The knowledge that the nuclear option is on the table tends to reinforce positive behaviour patterns.

20. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Same goes for kids. Lotta shitty parents out there. Not pack leaders.