1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

California Power Outage

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Montoya, Oct 9, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Personal nuke reactors FTW!

2. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Oops! Didnt see it for some reason.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ve been ignored by worse ;)

4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more! Except for where you suggest they are moved to. Just kill them all instead :)

I was born in Santa Ana (1959), raised in the city of Orange. I witnessed the influx first hand. I was young and naive at the time, so I didn't look at it as an invasion. I was actually curious and welcoming to people moving in from all over, all my friends were the same way.
    Not that it would have changed it if we were all a**holes to people, but maybe?
    Ironic that a couple guys I met and became friends with were from Boise, Idaho. Learned to hang glide from them. They were drawn by the California mystique back then, as were millions of others.
    Ironic, because I ended up in Boise, via Spokane, Washington. Moved the hell out of Cali when I was 27, I could see the tide turning.
    I go back once in awhile, when I start remembering how nice it was, just to remind me of how shitty it is now.
    Maybe that's why I have a place in Baja. I can escape the cold of Idaho and it reminds me is my early SoCal days (daze?)

Rico888 likes this.
  5. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wait til CA govt. union retirees realize their golden years will be nothing but soot. The pension plans are, or were, heavily invested in the power co.