1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyers beware Got ripped off by greenjay !!!!

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Mike McFarland, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Mike McFarland

Mike McFarland Well-Known Member

So I guess I got ripped off by greenjay. I got a message saying call Lisa she’s got the keys I needed for 09 Fz6r at 3344724768 . I text the number they immediately responded . I sent payment the same day .. after 2 days of texting they said it was a busy day so it will
    be ship tomorrow… figure they would eventually ship the headlight. I called tonight and the number is disconnected now.. so I guess I’ve been had …

2. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Me too, similar deal on an FZR400 swingarm

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He got banned awhile back. If he's still contacting you DO NOT send him cash and do not deal with him or anyone he has sent you to.

The Eastern European scammer are pulling this shit. They do not have the part but they know someone that does. Don't fall for this!

TurboBlew and Shenanigans like this.
  4. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I just googled the phone number and it pops up on multiple forums from Miatas, different bike forums, metal detectors, ...all saying scam

5. Joseph Lutsch

Joseph Lutsch Well-Known Member

What a scum bag, I would love to meet them in person and beat them until they look like sloppy Joe’s

6. Maxtrap

Maxtrap Well known member

Thanks for the warning.

7. mr_gixxxer1k

mr_gixxxer1k Well-Known Member

Yea only pay with PayPal. He tried to sell me an ohlins shock. It was all good until I asked for a PayPal account and communication stopped.

G2G likes this.