1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Disagree. I only lost (or never had) respect for 1 person in the CMRA thread. This one I feel like I need to show someone where they touched me on a doll. So maybe we do need a lawyer.

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Clicking through the gears implies we are accelerating....i.e. moving forward. Really we're just going sideways in at least 3 directions.

3. caferace

caferace No.

They could all be the same ratio. :D

-jim

Phl218 likes this.
  4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

you guys enjoy another 80 pages of arguing with yourselves about how it's all 100% Babuska's fault, and how awesome a person MJ is, and how John didn't do anything wrong in calling someone out moments after the seller told him to call them.. . i got shit to do.

5. Gotta admit, I do that. . :D

One time I was playing with a dude and stacked it so that when I dealt, every other card would either be a Draw 4, Draw 2, or Skip (which meant it came right back to me :D).

It was funny as fuck because the hand went like "Draw 2...Skip you...Draw 4...Draw 2...Skip you...Draw 4...Skip you....I win". :crackup: He never laid a single card down. :crackup:

He was just sitting there like :mad::confused::eek:o_O

Phl218 likes this.
  6. ton

ton Arf!

Melka, the problem isn't that your assertions are necessarily wrong, it's your incompetence in making them without sounding like a cunt.

sill'r B sill'd likes this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I still don't get it?? How does this justify an ass rape of not receiving something that you were sold? I respect you as a rider,and you seem very loyal as a friend,but
    can you see this happening to you? Don't wade off into a hole that someone else has dug.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Damn...80 pages.

G8rDuc likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, you have to keep defending the indefensible. Frank sold a bike that was absolutely not exactly as he advertised. You keep trying to argue about Mark to take attention away from that. Just as you keep talking about how good a rider or nice a guy Darren is/was to take attention off of him knowingly running a 750 in a 600 class. It's nice you defend people you like but makes no sense when it's defending the indefensible. If Frank truly didn't know about the bike, this all could have been handled weeks ago and everyone would have been singing his praises.

10. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Yeah but it's entertaining, or for me at the very least enlightening. I always felt there was a caste system with WERA. Many of them suppliers of various parts and services that just look at the rest of us as lowly customers not members of a small racing community. If you are with the in crowd you get services and parts cheaper, faster, better. Those people then come on the board and sing the praises of their supplier who hooked them up. When in reality how that better connected person was treated will never be the same as us “lowly” people would be treated. This tread isn’t doing anything to dispel my feelings. I know that’s the nature of the marketing game, but if anyone thinks most suppliers on here are any more loyal to us because we race, this thread should make you think twice and as I write this Melka posts again. Sucks too because I really need his services right now

11. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

I never called out luck for him having a 750 motor. I called him out in a oersonal experince i had with him. He was a douche. Is he still a douche? Dont know. Im sure he snice to some people.

You arent posting about your dealings with mj.
    You are posting about stories you have heard and what others of said

Have you ever thought about calling mj and telling him you think hes dishonest rather than just running your suck trap on here over and over about how you have freinds who thinks he is shady?

Guess what? Everybody here thinks you are 100% wrong on this. The op got jacked by sr. Proves it and you still blame the buyer and mj.

sill'r B sill'd and DucatiBomber like this.
  12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

The 64$ question is still the same.Does Franklin pony up? Provide receipts,and build sheets,and shut the key board twats down?
    Should be a simple fix? Give the man what he paid for? Rectify the wrong,and return to the buyer.
    Its not gonna happen,most rapes go unsolved..

throwdown likes this.
  13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

All evidence here to the contrary

14. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

You know, ive heard varying accounts of those getting preferrential service and others...well not so much.

Ive never had tangible evidence of this caste system in club racing in general until now.

Its exposed.

vizsladog likes this.
  15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Every time I get caught up with this thread I feel like I need to go take a shower.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What in the world caste system are you guys talking about? From what vendors? All of the good ones I know treat every customer the same. Some aren't good and treat every customer equally as well, just badly. Now - I do know a number will go out of their way to help a rider who has a race that coming weekend or the like faster than one who doesn't need their stuff for a few weeks. That's just a racer thing. I know some that are good but also over promise themselves which ends up being bad so I don't send people to them.

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Thats a more accurate summation.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Trying to hide your Justice Boner? :D

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hah! [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk