1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

62 pages, love this place!!

2. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Ah the WERA forums, where I have to dig through four pages of shit before seeing something about an actual WERA race, but packed with random gems like this thread.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Cycle Jam and Roebling threads both on page one of General...:D

4. caferace

caferace No.

OxIDB.

YMMV. :D

-jim

5. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Damn Melka, that's a whole lot of benefit of the doubt. Whatcha drinkin' tonight pal?

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

yeah, it does *seem* that at the very least a partial refund is in order. be great if they could work something out between the two of them. theyve had some time to chill, (read the beeb lol) and reconsider things. meet half way guys and take it from there.

Ty and MELK-MAN like this.
  7. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You actually read all that? I'm just here for the random meltdowns and name calling. This thing went off the rails a long time ago!

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You are correct. However, trademark or copyright infringement is not theft, no matter how raging-hard your justice-boner for it may be.

noles19 likes this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Justice boner:crackup:

Scotty87 likes this.
  10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

63 pages to find five new WERAnese phrases. :cool:

11. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

If you've been ripped off, wouldn't you want conversations documented? John probably realized this after the original call, you know, after having a moment to cool down.

12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Tomayto/tohmhatoe...

Trademark infringement is a violation of the exclusive rights attached to a trademark without the authorization of the trademark owner or any licensees (provided that such authorization was within the scope of the licence). Infringement may occur when one party, the "infringer", uses a trademark which is identical or confusingly similar to a trademark owned by another party, in relation to products or services which are identical or similar to the products or services which the registration covers. An owner of a trademark may commence civil legal proceedings against a party which infringes its registered trademark. In the United States, the Trademark Counterfeiting Act of 1984 criminalized the intentional trade in counterfeit goods and services.[1]:485–486

The ACTA trade agreement, signed in May 2011 by the United States, Japan, Switzerland, and the EU, requires that its parties add criminal penalties, including incarceration and fines, for copyright and trademark infringement, and obligated the parties to actively police for infringement.[2][3][4]

13. caferace

caferace No.

How do you type with that thing banging on the keyboard?

-jim

p.s... If you had met Chris, you would know he's not quite from this planet. Therefore, he refuses to acknowledge the Wiki's as a legitimate source of worry.

14. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Twatwaffle

15. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I'm keeping it at the level of the intellect in here, for the run of the mill cheerleader...

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Seriously? New York attitude? LOL, fuck you and your city, pay me. I'm from the south side of Chicago, does that entitle me to dry fuck people in the ass and then get pissed about it when they call me on it at 10 AM?

And seriously, 10 AM? FFS if you're not a 3rd shift worker, get your fat ass the fuck out of bed.

JJJerry, BigBird, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Thank you for so adroitly making my point. It isn't tomay-toe - tomah-toe. They mean different things. Maybe be more careful before you start using words like "intellect" and then start accusing people here of not having it. Just trying to help you out with your trolling.

18. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Well, 63 wasn't so hot....but at least we got JUSTICE BONER. :clap:

BigBird and BHP41 like this.
  19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

then perhaps he should call him and record the phone call. if recording is not legal without the others knowledge, then notify him at the start of the call that its being recorded for both of them. sr should be ok with that right??? something tells me he wont be though, just a hunch.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

OK mr intellect,

if one has trademarked and or copyrighted their DBA, name and or signature then also requires anyone else to have a license to use that DBA, name and or signature, would this trade agreement and "act" still be effective in enforcing infringement penalties against the one who has a trademark and or copyright on their DBA, name and or signature?

& shut up dollar store sacko lol