1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Perfect!
    His claim to fame is that his name is synonymous with shitbum business practices. :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

FD4CB789-F899-488A-A8B1-1E2AC0CDDC6E.png Yep. He’s famous alright. And no, i did not submit this.

SpeedyE, slimjim00, BigBird and 4 others like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was definitely someone from here though, they spelled it wrong :crackup:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What are the odds that assjuice wasn't involved?

5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Naw the bouncing around on them scrambles your brain. :D

shakazulu12 likes this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

sheesh......brutality at its er,ummmm finest.............somebody post a gif of that blonde busty chick getting hosed with water again.:crackup:

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I can't take any credit for that.

8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

$2500.. :crackup::crackup::crackup: That just MIGHT buy a set of carrillo rods and install .. i bet Mark Junge will work with him on the labor :crackup::crackup::crackup:

G 97 likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

As opposed to just taking a fucking from your bestest buddy and begging for seconds... :rolleyes:

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That’s the way. Just keep trying to shift the focus away from the fact that your bff was proven to be a piece of shit ... in court. On the record. Indisputable. AND he’s been publicly outed over the FACT that he IS a piece of shit.

11. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Amazing...

12. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Wow, man. What the fuck is wrong with you?

BigBird and assjuice cyrus like this.
  13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The truth doesn't matter, in the past Ducti89 didn't wear matching socks 3 times...and we all know THIS is the most important part. :D

Ducti89 likes this.
  14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

its not a good look from a business perspective that's for sure.

15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Good work or not. I'm sure there's more then a hand full of people that wont support and guy that clearly supports a thief, And he clearly isn't helping matters at all.

Dragginass and E Reed like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was telling someone the other day, he doesn't have a choice. He's fully committed. The window to bail out of this fiasco slowly closed probably a year ago. There were plenty of chances to get out. If he turns around now admits he was wrong all along, it's not going to do much to help him save face. He's in too deep. On the other hand, if he continues posting large numbers of :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:, he can keep hope alive that somehow he will convince someone that he's laughing instead of being laughed at. It's like the lottery: the only guarantee that you will not win is by not playing. So you keep buying tickets.

[​IMG]

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Well, :):):):):):):) represents a certain custom leather maker. Perhaps :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: can represent mental instability.

18. I had the same thought. He is way past the point of being able to say "yep, I was wrong" or "I was just kidding".

But about 100 pages back he could have simply stopped commenting.

Sabre699 and BigBird like this.
  19. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The discrepancy regarding the internal parts was never blamed on the buyer, so this isn't relevant to the matter of his own failure in this laughfest. Post #1 tells of seeing the Brembo master cylinder in the ad photos. The lack of the Brembo master cylinder when the buyer received the bike was a clear red flag that what was brought did not measure up to what was listed. There was the moment for the buyer to walk away, or at least question, he did not. There is a VAST difference between calling for a complete disassembly and inspection and taking the time to look at a part that is right there in your face.

20. Right, so we are back to this being the Buyer's fault. Got it.

Sabre699 and worthless like this.