1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Just buy 'em at Harbor Freight. They're usually wrong from the beginning, and if they're not, they'll bend out of shape the first time you use them for anything tough.

2. Yall suck.

That is all.

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And this wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't just have to roll over to do so. :Poke:

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

This is like a former VP I worked with. He was a dick. Just to be a dick.
    Had OCD about all the stuff in his office and on his desk. Photos, coffee cup, stapler, biz card holder, etc.

At one point, we moved every single thing in his office while he was on a business trip. Moved all of it about 2mm, with the exception of the books on his shelf, which were shifted one book left, and all flipped.

We all thoroughly enjoyed his panic and angst while he tried to figure out what had happened.

5. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I'm a CPA so there are a lot of OCD types. One time we completely rearranged a guys desk so that it was completely mirrored. Took pictures to make sure we got it all in the right spots. So basically, everything that was on the left, was now on the right. HE WAS PISSED! lol

6. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I'd fire all of you. Not because I had OCD, but because if you have the time to pull that shit, you must not have any real work to do.

The irony that I'm typing this at work is not lost on me, but I'm the boss (sorta) so yeah :)

BigBird likes this.
  7. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Ho. Lee. Shit........ I think I got about 15 minutes of work done today.... I started reading and couldn't stop... This thread *IS* the internet... every bit of it... such a roller coaster man... I feel like I need to go lay down somewhere for a while... also I have an odd hankering for some pie.

BigBird, assjuice cyrus, Jedb and 3 others like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That cracked me up. :crackup:
    Also, you are insane. :eek:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Jedb

We all worked hard while in that gig & the guy was a douche.

A collective 2 hours from 3 people was nothing if you count all the unpaid extra time we put in. (salaried sometimes sucks).
    Either way, we felt it was a good use of our time & there was co-operative synergy leveraging from multiple departments (Engineering, Marketing/ Product and Ops) to create our own win!

I do like the fact that Focker's OCD ("we took pictures to make sure") helped fuck with his OCD. :Poke: :clap: :beer:

BigBird likes this.
  10. cdill35

cdill35 Well-Known Member

I'm from Texas. I got screwed on a $4k copier once from a dude in Maryland. Spent a couple of grand travelling back and forth to civil court. Lost a few thousand on the whole deal but I'd rather give the money to the airlines and hotels that to him.
    Principle.

Ducti89, BigBird, Jedb and 2 others like this.
  11. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Court has concluded today. A decision will be rendered within 30 days.

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Good luck to you!

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Good luck, hope it goes your way.

14. Ducti89

Thanks guys. Ill do a full debrief once the decision is out.

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. Jedb

Tre-BU-CHET!!! Dial that puppy in!

In all seriousness, good luck to you and the outcome.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Jedb

If only for morbid curiosity, please do!
    We all like to watch.

17. Ducti89

There would be justice served for the whole community here.

18. Jedb

Good to know.
    Perhaps Melk's theories will be validated about MJ (although that doesn't remove culpability from Babushka as it relates to your transaction.)

Or perhaps we'll see that it was as originally laid out that Sr. is a Badouche-ka...

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Wait, what decision? Can you expand on that?

I'm assuming you or the judge gave him xxx days to find a resolution?

20. Ducti89

MJ got brought up but the defendant didnt elaborate on being swindled by him.