1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. :crackup:

No mercy!

BigBird likes this.
  2. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

This is reading like the greatest "Bromance" in the History of Bros. :crackup:

Ride safe,
    AAron

Shenanigans, Phl218, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Sounds like Broome would be gay if it wasn't for all the gay sex involved. :D

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

One day you're going to turn on the tv and it'll be an episode of "How the Lottery Changed My Life" and it'll be that woman talking about how she stopped into the gas station drunk to get a case of water, stumbled into some guy and the asshole got mad and bought every case. So instead she spent her $5 on lottery tickets and won $10 million.

Potts N Pans and Jedb like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He can't get over one nut hanging lower than the other.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He'd probably like the symmetry of dueling penis's though.

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  7. OK, it's time to stop posting your sex fantasies. Thanks.

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. I don't know his history, but I doubt FBS is a stand up guy that corners low. Well, we know he isn't a stand up guy at least.

You can be a stand up guy, there are lots of stand up guys (and girls) on this forum who haven't stepped foot on a track in years, if ever.
    You can be someone that corners low. But that doesn't necessary mean you are a stand up guy. There are guys who corner low, but are pieces of shit.

It takes a long time to work you way up to being a stand up guy that corners low. :D

scottn and BigBird like this.
  9. :crackup:

Don't read too much into it. I mean, he has only tucked me into bed ONCE. :D

...and stop saying shit like that before Eddie sees it and gets jealous. :crackup:

DucatiBomber likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

Potts N Pans and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Agreed! No thanking anyone in French. :rolleyes:

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

She wins like 412 million, looks up Broome and has him watched. Then proceeds to have a team that will buy everything he tries to buy until he goes crazy. It will be his own personal Soros...:D

13. Potts N Pans

If I knew how to edit this...I would put "Get a van..." in this clip. :D

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Would be better if she just paid people to move stuff around in his pit area every time he left it. Then break into his house just to flip the toilet paper upside down.

15. Potts N Pans

Yes...yes it would! :crackup:

16. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

But only move it a little bit. Enough that there is some level of doubt that maybe, just maybe he didn't put it where he thought he did. Maybe even make one clipon 1mm lower than the other.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Broome strikes me as someone that NEVER puts something a mm out of place. Go for broke, mix up the metric and standard box wrenches.

18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

He's never touched a wrench at a racetrack in his life. That wouldn't even register in his system.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. Potts N Pans

Get tools made that are marked metric, however, they are all SAE. :D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Love it.