1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Mongo mean! Mongo lie! Baaaad Mongo.

:crackup:

EDIT - I don’t do FB but I assume it’s something like that.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No. Did you seriously just ask him to bring more of that shit over here? No. You need to get your head examined. It's not just Clarence.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOL I was curious if it was Clarence, or an Alias. I am not a member of that group so I can't bring it here. Nut I would be lying if I said i wasnt very curious. You act like you are surprised!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Blame Mongo. He keeps telling me that you're not as fucked up as I tell him you are. Left alone with my natural thoughts, I have zero faith in you doing the right thing in any situation. :D

RossK6 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh he's fucked up, especially with Clarence, he's just not as much of a violent asshole as he comes across :crackup:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Robby Bobby, you might not want to use Mongo as a reference if this is what he says when he's being nice. :D

9. Robby-Bobby

To be fair, I have NEVER started a physical fight. lol I have won some, and lost some, but Ill never ever swing first.

10. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

But that means a lot of people have decided it was worth swinging at you first, I'm guessing because of your charming personality. :D

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

TDJ is where folks post stuff that I nuke off of the LRRS page. :D

12. Robby-Bobby

Lol apparently Sean is having more fun with “Tristan” than I am!

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

and TDJU is where the stuff get posted that gets nuked off of TDJ

G8rDuc and badmoon692008 like this.
  14. Johnny B

Yeah, Billy and I teamed up once to nuke this tirade from some girl who saved up all her money, got a track day bike and got it wadded her first time out. Her sob story was something right out of Queen for a Day. The shit storm started because she felt that the guy she made contact with owed her a new bike. It was bouncing back and forth between TDJ and LRRS. LRRS Series Coordinator Anne-Marie Zube PMd me with "Get rid of her. NOW!"

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ah ok. I was a member there but left because it turned lame. Unleashed is more up my alley

16. Johnny B

You gotta wonder how many morons get turned away by the question on the join page. :D

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

can’t remember it

18. Johnny B

Something along the lines of "Type 'yes' here, unless you're a total moron. The Administrator will review your answer for approval."

TurboBlew, G 97 and Phl218 like this.
  19. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I replied with "Yes I am a moron" and was approved. :D

Robby-Bobby and Phl218 like this.
  20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler