1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bursig Stand for Sale - Fort Wayne, IN

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Knolly, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

Price - $300 - Includes ONLY the stand and will need a bike-specific pin kit for $150-ish (see below)

Pickup only. This is so large, heavy, and sturdy that shipping will be a monumental hassle.

You know how good these are. Condition is gently used. Awesome stand for working on a bike as well as moving it around in a crowded garage.

This is ONLY the stand and doesn't include a pin kit, so you'll need to buy a specific pin for your bike. For reference, the pin kit is about $150 shipped, so you'll be looking at $450 for the complete stand. The stand retails for $550 + $65 shipping, so you'll be saving over $150.

IMG_0622.JPG

2. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knolly likes this.
  3. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

This is still available and looking for a good home!

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Interested. Let me check regarding moving it to the south. Are you in Detroit every now and then?

5. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

I'm occasionally up there to fly out of the airport but not expecting to be there in the next couple of months. Any chance you were thinking of heading to the Progressive Motorcycle Show in Cleveland next month?

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

I am up an hour south of Akron Canton every now and then but could also fly in to Cleveland. I’ll hit you up again when I know for sure

Knolly likes this.
  7. Knolly

Knolly Well-Known Member

SOLD!