1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bullets you dodged?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Sep 22, 2018.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I posted a video in general and only got a warning.

2. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I call bullshit.

What? You gonna fight me? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

There was this really hot chick back in high school. She rejected me. She’s turned out fat. Bullet dodged. :D

cha0s#242, ToofPic, tropicoz and 5 others like this.
  4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Got my results from MRI/MRA of my noggin back last week. It’s not a tumor causing the spasms on the left side of my face for the last 3 months - it a blood vessel rubbing against a nerve.

CausticYarn, ToofPic, LisaU and 7 others like this.
  5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

We were in a chrome style diner about 3am and sitting way over in one corner of the place when a guy with his hat pulled down and his collar up walked in and went directly to these two suits sitting at the counter and shot them both in the head and walked out. They were wise-guys with the mob and the killer was never caught. Never got to finish my omelet.

ToofPic likes this.
  6. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Jeebus, my comedic one kinda looks lame in comparison so far........

G 97, rd400racer and jrsamples like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too many people on here evidently make bad decisions :crackup:

8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Similar. Was dating a chick for a few months in my late 20s. One night she shows me pictures of herself from the previous couple of years, and tells me that she worked hard to lose what had to be 80lbs. The next week I parted ways with her. Vain I know, but she didnt look good fat.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow, way to be supportive of someone getting healthier... :eek:

10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Helipad in Caracas working on a Bell 222 whilst the drug peeps were taking pot shots at us from a chabolas.

Razr and Wingnut like this.
  11. zertrider

Yeah I know. But it really wasnt going anywhere, and it was just an excuse to me.

12. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Highschool,
    too many beers,
    causeway draw bridge goes up,
    got out of the car with many other gawkers to take a look,
    leaned over the side concrete edge of the bridge a bit too far
    concrete edge acted like a fulcrum against my belly and my feet went over my head like a teeter totter
    caught myself with my hands on the edge of the wall just as a buddy grabbed my feet
    still get chills thinking about that

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes sense.

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I like chubby women.I like skinny women. Hell......I just love women.:D

pscook, auminer, crusty9r and 2 others like this.
  15. zertrider

Another one was driving home from work and see a buddy just leaving him workplace and closing the gate behind him. Hit the brakes and pull onto the shoulder. Throw it in reverse to go chat with him. When I hit the brakes, left wheels were on the pavement, right wheels on gravel. Well that combination when backing up isnt so good, and the car swung 90deg into opposite lane traffic. Got T-boned by a car doing 60mph. Luckily just behing the drivers door. Like bumper just missed the back of the seat. Buddy was cool as can be and says to me when I step out of the car "That was close". Another foot and I would have been in a world of hurt.

16. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

Doing linework during a storm I had a tree limb break and get caught up in the primary. It was big, probably north of a couple thousand pounds, and pulling the wire pretty hard. I tied the wire off to another tree to take some of the spring out of it, and then cut a 4' piece off to free the wires. There was more tension in the wire than I realized, and it was still able to shoot the piece past me and missing my face by about 6", at no less than a million miles an hour. Any time I approach a tree with the saw now I think about that night, and try not to do anything stupid.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Him and H8ter in the same bar at the same time... :timeforabeer:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

While in high school I removed the “Do Not Remove” tag from my bed mattress. Been on the run ever since.

Funkm05, ToofPic, DrA5 and 2 others like this.
  19. I’m not sure what to make of that.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

H8tr was before your time. He's a walking talking fun maker until...

Gorilla George likes this.