1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bull shit Boss post!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by TwiztedRabbit, May 22, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Almost as good as the guy who went into his security clearance interview and when asked if he had outstanding warrants answered yes.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

As a supervisor the dirty deed usually fell to me. I didn't mind it if I was the one who did all the work required (usually took at least 6 months with minimum of 3 warnings...all documented, of course). On one occasion I was the back shift duty manager and had to deal with an obviously stoned employee. The guy started to cry and beg. I couldn't f+cking believe it. In accordance with company policy I told him I had to drive him home. At that point he told me to go do the self-sex thing. Called the state police as he drove away. He got fired, not because he showed up stoned but because he ended up with a DUI arrest. The crazy stuff knuckle heads will do.

3. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Worked at a newspaper for just over 25 years, got downsized the day after working 17 hours covering elections. They had waited a week to let me go so there would be staff for the election coverage. Before I left that night I'd gone in to talk to my boss about how a couple of the editors needed to get off their ass and communicate better. :) . Laid off the next morning, my bosses boss was crying and apologizing, I spent the next four hours cleaning out my desk, making phone calls and making sure most things were taken care of before I left. Everyone else I know of got walked out of the building, not sure if they were afraid to walk me out on the spot or not, I had told them in the past I wouldn't go without making sure I got to clean out my desk. :)

TwiztedRabbit likes this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

youll get over that the second you find/start a better job...lol. Im 11 months away from my old position and it just keeps getting better. Im just mad I didnt make the move sooner! :D

TwiztedRabbit and YamahaRick like this.
  5. TwiztedRabbit

TwiztedRabbit Well-Known Member

I agree for sure.. Just frustrated, not even angry anymore. I have this sense of calm about me that is getting me through the days and making everyone else wonder what's up my sleeve. I do now have an email into his boss over the way the situation has been handled. I believe the terms highly unprofessional, inappropriate and extremely disappointing are in there.

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Call his boss. Sound s like he is a real shitbag.

7. TwiztedRabbit

attempting to get the bosses boss, email # address anything so far no avail. a Discussion needs to happen...

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Ah, the old reach around.....Good luck to you!

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Good way to make 100% sure you get fired.

BigBird likes this.
  10. TwiztedRabbit

you're not likely wrong.

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Or a promotion.....

It's like grabbing a big handful of throttle when the rear steps out. You're either going to power out of it with your bosses job after his boss realizes what an ass he is, OR your gonna wind up on your head.

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^^^THIS^^^

And if it's option B, you don't want to work there anyway.

At least with option A you can hang around & see if you want to stay on.

13. TwiztedRabbit

I promise you I don't want his job. though I want to grow and continue on my career path his position isn't in any immediate plans or even wants

14. TwiztedRabbit

Well, here we go. I finally received a text this afternoon stating we can have a meeting tomorrow. No clue as to when, though I'd imagine it will be fun. My initial thought is to have some one else sit in as a witness. Though, this may come off as aggressive. In all fairness there are only a few ways it could go none that great. I've also unfortunately not had any call backs.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Bring FrancisA, I don't think he's busy.

BigBird likes this.
  16. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

phone in pocket - recording audio. they are doing it to you, keep your side.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Should have just looked and left. Be prepared to walk out fired as a probability.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Whatever happens, don't be pulling a Francis on us.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

well...

never go full Francis

20. TwiztedRabbit

Blown off again, still awaiting said arrival