1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bridgestone V02 med 125/Moto3 slicks

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by jimmyboost, Nov 29, 2018.

1. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

2. John Branch

John Branch 90125

2016 is the dates? Kinda old 400$ for all three sets?

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

If it helps any, Bridgestone says when stored properly, these are good for a 5 year shelf life.

Daniel Corcoran and John Branch like this.
  4. jimmyboost

Thanks, Stick! Appreciate the weigh-in.

5. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

What is "stored properly" anyway? My guess is not in a regular garage, but an ac/humidity/climate controlled garage, but what temperature?

John Branch likes this.
  6. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I keep my bikes around the temperature I like around 69 to 72. But doesn’t get above 80 and doesn’t get below 60 in my garage / shop. And a window unit + a sealed and very insulated 4 car garage.

7. John Branch

John Branch 90125

And you need to keep away from stuff like air compressors and electric motors,so I have been told?!

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Tires should be stored in a cool dry place with low humidity. Temps should be 50s to 70 and away from electrical things as they produce ozone that attacks the rubber!

John Branch likes this.
  9. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I think you are the one who told me:bow:

10. jimmyboost

I store my tires in my office closet, kept in original packaging and individually stored in garbage bags.

11. jimmyboost

Bump! Tires still available and can probably deliver to Talladega in Feb and definitely deliver to Roebling in March.