1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Exactly! Why should he care? Should Flyingpig have posted a thread asking if someone had sent in a deposit?

Not his responsiblity at all!

I'd like to hear more details on the original "sale". Was the deposit a non refundable deposit that the OP sent in and then went quiet for awhile?

3 sides to every story.

2. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member

I just want to say that looking at everything black and white, FlyingPig did nothing wrong. I've bought plenty of things before. Unless I've been doing this wrong, I've never asked about a deposit on the item in question. I've bought a few cars and might ask if they've had any other interest or something to that effect. But I know I've also bought cars on the spot. I've found them in the paper, gone to see them, and got the transaction rolling. If the seller took a deposit on it, that's his issue.

I can see if the seller had someone ready to purchase then and there that they might want to make the transaction since there was no specific date set and fearing that he might lose the sale. But he should've contacted the person putting the deposit down and have given him a yay or nay option. Regardless, there should be no dodging and the deposit should've been returned immediately!

3. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

There is no question that flyingpig did nothing wrong, the seller is being a piece of crap and not doing the right thing.

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So, Flyingpig didn't see the original thread where the bike was SOLD to Black?
    How did Flying know the bike was 'back up for sale'? and where?

Of course he did.

Seems to me if I were Flyingpig I woulda said, 'Hey ASMATech, according to the ad for the bike, you sold it to Black? What's up with the original sale of the bike?'

Yeah, yeah, standup guy, bought tons of shit, no problems...i get it.

Never said pig knew about the deposit, i said what "IF."
    Pig came back with the attitude 'eh, maybe, maybe not', which I didn't even respond to.

5. gapman789

NOBODY is accusing him of doing anything wrong...so to speak.

6. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Relax "holy caps lock batman", ok then, ill go along with your conspiracy theory. flyingpig-you scoundrel lolol, j/k gapman:crackup:

7. gapman789

Less than 5 wks., not 2months.
    Black may have been trying to get in touch with the seller for 2 wks before posting up, which would have only been a 3wk time frame.
    It looks like Flying bought the bike within a few wks of Black sending the deposit.

8. gapman789

Nice catch on the 'pre-edit.' :up:

9. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I saw the threads and posted some stuff in there, Asking if he got his money back.

10. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

I tried contacting AMSA got nothing in return, left messages for Brian Eves and nothing in return. I DO NOT CARE that flying bought the bike, i do care about the fact i sent a deposit for a bike and the seller (Brian Eves) sold it to someone else. Weather it be flyin or anyone else.

It was clear that bike was sold to me in the original post. So man up and refund the $, yes you are a POS for selling the bike from under me, you are a double POS for doing that AND keeping my $500 deposit, that was sent to you the next day after i said i would buy the bike.

11. Blackgt76

Although i did ask FLYIN as a favor to tell me when he bought the bike. I think knowing that would be nice, just so i know how long of a time the seller gave me...................

Flying please let me know the date when u bought it when you get a chance.

12. Blackgt76

Which threads??

13. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

wheres the fuckin popcorn smilie....pfft...

14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

The threads about the bike being for sale and then you posted on it saying " where's my money " and then the guy started to call you a bunch of names being an internet badass.

15. Blackgt76

ahhhh i wonder if that guy was Brian Eves.......... hmmmmmmmm

16. SquirrelMilker

SquirrelMilker Certifiable.

I'll tell you right now, I don't know you, you don't know me but if I lived in NM, I'd go knock on his door for you. :D

You don't do things like this.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, it's clear that you sent in a deposit. Sold would have been that you paid for the bike fully. You didn't pay fully, he sold the bike.

I'm waiting to hear if the deposit was non refundable.

For all you're saying there's a lot not being said.

18. gapman789

19. ChaseIntegra

ChaseIntegra Member

So Flying saw these posts about the bike being sold to him after Black had already given a $500 deposit, then posts a :beer: to a random saying "I think the bike might have been sold" seems a bit f*cked up. Not his fault but add insult to injury :down:

20. gapman789

Yeah, I ain't buying it.
    Pig is pals with those guys. They do the ASMA thing and/or arroyoracing trackdays and what not together.
    Hard to believe that pig had that bike shipped too. NM and TX border each other. Depending on where pig is in TX, he may be only a couple hours from ASMATech and Eves to pick the bike up.

It's not my business, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. I usually stay out of shit like this, but this is blatantly obvious.

Pig stepped on Blacks' toes and that's just not cool.
    Who's to say that if pig hadn't offered up to buy the bike, that the scumbags would not have come thru with the sale of the bike to Black?