1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo HP Billet Brake Calipers, Nickel Plated Finish

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by G.Rand, Jun 6, 2018.

1. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

This genuine Brembo Nickel plated HP brake caliper kit fits all popular Japanese sportbike models with 108mm spacing. The HP calipers feature these benefits:
    • Nickel plated for superior finish and corrosion resistance
    • Nickel plated surfaces allow for closer working tolerances which improve accuracy and performance
    • Brake caliper kits are direct OEM replacement, Bolt n Go.
    • 2 piece machined from aerospace grade billet aluminum
    • 2x30 and 2x34mm aluminum pistons
    • MotoGP look
    • High temperature main seals for racetrack use
    • Wide path design allows use of OEM, or HP rotors
    • Brake pad sintered construction allows use in rain or dry conditions, race or street
    • Pad materials are the same as used in World Superbike racing
    • Pads allow high initial bite with low wear rate
    The calipers include one used set of Brembo brake pads -- each pad has approximately 2.4 mm -- 3mm pad material left on them. These calipers served me well during my racing period -- very dependable with a high performance factor.
    Includes titanium mounting bolts and spacers to fit 320mm rotors (used on an R6, but will work with any Japanese sportbike model), as well as titanium banjo bolts for mounting brake lines to the caliper.

Price: 950.00, shipped to anywhere in the Continental US
    email: [email protected] IMG_4038.jpg IMG_4038.jpg IMG_4033.jpg

Attached Files:

2. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

Price drop: 790.00 shipped.....

3. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Know of anywhere to get the 130mm brackets so they fit a r1??

4. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

Try this source:

http://www.carbonpartz.net/id100.html -- I think they make custom brackets as needed for many models (not just the RC51)

or http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-rc51/59697-new-cp-130mm-radial-mount-brake-adapters.html

Also, OPP Racing has this on their site:

Billet HP Calipers: These are the first calipers to be introduced by Brembo HP. Each caliper is billet and has 4-pistons in a 30/34 configuration. They use two pads per caliper (which are included with each caliper) and are available in 100mm and 108mm spacings. 130mm mounting brackets are available for use with the 108mm calipers.

You may want to contact OPP to find out more about this statement -- their number is 650-871-8801

Gregg

5. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

Calipers are still available ..... I had a commitment from a buyer to send funds, but never received payment. While waiting for the payment, I turned down a few offers.....my mistake. If any beeb members still want them, they are still available.

6. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

0FA8D1CF-6E7B-4210-B775-FDA529490691.jpeg Looking for these adapters to fit the r1..

7. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

and today's price is .... 750.00!

8. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

SOLD!!