1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo 19RCS Corsa Corta Radial Master Cylinder

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, May 11, 2018.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Brembo's new 19RCS Corsa Corta Radial Master Cylinder features three different brake modulation options: normal, sport, and race.

[​IMG]

Normal Setting (N) - The "bite point" starts more gradually, ideal for city riding or braking in poor grip conditions.

Sport Setting (S) - The beginning of the bite point is shorter than in Normal, producing a more dynamic response ideal for sportier riding.

Race Setting (R) - The position of the cam mechanism shortens the initial stage of the bite point further, allowing you to reach the bite point of the brakes instantaneously. This setting is best used for track riding.

MSRP $318.00
    [​IMG]

Like the original 19RCS, the 19RCS Corsa Corta allows you to change brake lever ratios from 19x20 (for power) to 19x18 (for feel) with a simple turn of the screw.

The master cylinder housing is machined from forged aluminum with 5 axis CAM technology for top wear resistance. The floating piston, gaskets, and bleed & brake fluid delivery circuit couplings are the same as those used in MotoGP.

The Brembo 19RCS Corsa Corta incorporates a break-away lever for crash survivability.

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Brembo 19RCS Corsa Corta Radial Master Cylinder by calling TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

2. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

I've heard rumors that these won't work with the factor reservoirs on the 1299. Any truth to that? If they do work with the OEM setup please PM a price and I'll take one.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Have one of these on my 1000, very nice adjustability options and the usual awesome braking power Brembos deliver.

4. Riders Discount

Sorry don’t have a 1299 to test for it.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The only reason it won't work is not the factory reservoir, but the factory reservoir bracket.

As you can see, the OEM 1299 MC has a screw hole drilled/tapped into it that has the reservoir bracket screwed directly into it. I doubt you'll find any aftermarket MC's that have this provision drilled into them.

[​IMG]

Not exactly an enormous problem. You can order a Ladybird style adjustable bracket (Kurveygirl sells these for $19) and mount the reservoir any way you like it, I have it mounted on my GSXR similar to this....been working like a charm for years.

[​IMG]

track wagon and Rogue4 like this.
  6. Riders Discount

Thanks for that. We can get the normal Brembo reservoir kits as well if needed.

7. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Awesome. I think I'll try the Ladybird mount with this MC. Thanks.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

9. Riders Discount

RCS Reservoir kit is also available.

[​IMG]

10. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

TJ are these rebuildable?

11. Riders Discount

Not rebuildable by the consumer. If that is something you need the standard 19x18 or 19x20 will be a better option for you.

Jeffrecodo likes this.
  12. The beauty of simplicity.

Riders Discount likes this.
  13. hatchet

hatchet CCS/LRRS271

Can I get a price

14. Riders Discount

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Price please?

16. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

17. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Price please

18. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

19. rotax454

rotax454 Well-Known Member

Hey TJ, what is the price of this kit? And in the PM the cost of the new 19RCS corsa master.

20. Riders Discount