1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo 108 and 100mm CNC and Cast Monoblock Calipers

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by AaronColton, May 1, 2017.

1. AaronColton

AaronColton Wheelie good vibes

1x Set Brembo CNC Radial Mount Calipers 108mm - NEW IN BOX - $1100 Shipped ($1400 Retail)
    Brand new in Box w/ New EBC FA Pads

[​IMG]

1x Set Brembo M50 Cast Monoblock Calipers 100MM - NEW WITHOUT BOX - $550 Shipped ($800 Retail)
    Brand new without Box w/ New EBC FA Pads - Calipers where test mounted to a Triumph 675 Build, Never torqued never bled.
    [​IMG]

1x Set Brembo M40 Cast Monoblock Calipers 100MM - USED - $400 Shipped ($700 Retail)
    These came on my 2013 KTM RC8R I changed calipers at 550 Miles

[​IMG]

1x Set Brembo CNC Radial Mount Calipers Nickel 108mm - USED - $750 Shipped ($1400 Retail)
    [​IMG]

I purchased these from Kurt Fiedler User:white wings / Ebay: groverrover1 for $950 in “Great condition with only three races use, less than 200 miles on pads” they arrived with multiple chips in the nickel, pads worn to the backing plates and brake fluid all over the box. I requested to return them when I opened the box. He told me to pound sand. I am just trying to recoup some of the money on these after he pulled a fast one. Mechanically fully functional as I had replaced with new pads, bled and tested.

1x Set Nissin 108mm Spacing Radial Mount Calipers - USED 38 Miles - $110 Shipped
    Excellent Condition taken off of a Triumph Street Triple R with 38 miles
    [​IMG]

Please visit link for detailed pictures of all calipers http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/Aaron_Colton/library/Items for Sale - WERA

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. Bump for a good and honest dude!

3. AaronColton

For those asking for more detailed pictures of the calipers they can be seen on the link posted at the bottom of the listing.

4. hoppa2k6

hoppa2k6 Well-Known Member

Bummer to hear your experience with Kurt. I've bought and sold items from him over the years and never had a problem.

I will say tho, I had those same model of brembo's and the nickel flaked off and I got a hold of brembo and they said they have never heard of that happening before....clearly it's an issue with those specific calipers.

Free bump and glws. Prices on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. white wings

white wings Well-Known Member

Sad man, just sad.
    No details of the transaction will be given from me but what if I bought all of the Japanese spec spacing calipers from you right now...?

6. AaronColton

It truly was a sad situation. You can share any details that you please. If you bought all of the Japanese spec spacing calipers right now you would have yoursel three sets of calipers as described.

7. AaronColton

The M50 Calipers have been sold.

8. joracerdad

joracerdad Well-Known Member

Pm sent

9. joracerdad

joracerdad Well-Known Member

Let me know. PayPal ready

10. AaronColton

The 108mm Nickel Calipers have been sold.

11. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

1x Set Brembo CNC Radial Mount Calipers 108mm - NEW IN BOX - $1100 Shipped ($1400 Retail)
    Brand new in Box w/ New EBC FA Pads

still have these for sell?

12. AaronColton

Hi,

Yes they are.

13. AaronColton

Yes they are. Sitting pretty on the shelf.

14. Trackmaniak

Trackmaniak Well-Known Member

Still on the shelf ??

15. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I don’t see a negative feedback on his record. Definitely should have given him that.