1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand New R6 SuperStock Engine For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Apex123, May 18, 2017.

1. Apex123

Apex123 Member

Hello,

I have a Superstock engine for sale that was recently built by Gary Dean as a back-up for the 2017 season. I was planning on Having 2 back-up engines this season, my SuperSport motor that I could use at certain club race weekends, and a back-up Superstock engine for Moto America Rounds and Club Racing. A couple weeks ago I was involved in a racing accident, which messed my hand and bike up pretty good. My hand required surgery and around 6 weeks of healing, while the bike just needs money.

Now that I am out of work for a little bit, I have decided to sell this super stock motor. I have had at least 6 motors built by Gary, all proven to be very reliable and competitive. Depending on what fuel you're running, and what Dyno - we have seen 118-122hp from this exact build.

I live in Chatsworth, California and would be available to deliver within a certain distance or meet buyer closer to their residence.

Asking $3500

More than happy to answer any questions
    Thanks,
    Zach Harrington
    (818) 923-2471

Attached Files: