1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BPM Ninja 300 #319

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by German Vacca, Aug 18, 2017.

1. German Vacca

German Vacca BikePass

2013 Ninja 300 2,261 miles. Full Leo-Vince exhaust, tweaked suspension, airbox mods, braided lines, power commander, race grips, k&n filter, frame sliders, safety wire, spools, vortex rearsets, clip ons, quick shifter, race plastics, 520 chain, new paint, shorty levers, race windshield. Prepped for CCS/FMRRA racing. Price is 4200.

Attached Files:

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Beautiful bike!

3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Wow...prettiest 300 I've seen to date. Nice work!

4. Interested in trades with cash on top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Paul OBrien

Paul OBrien Member

Can you describe the "tweeked suspension" Weight its setup for and any internals?

Also willing to ship?

6. German Vacca

German Vacca BikePass

Yes, we accept trades. As for the suspension, we do a number of things to make them perform better. Such as, fitting spacers or using different oils. Its setup for a 190lb rider. We do ship withing the united states. If you are outside the U.S., you will need to secure your own shipping and customs.

7. I’d be willing to throw cash on top for trade for this bike as well. I responded to your other post. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. 07 ZX6R FOR SALE (CLEAN CALIFORNIA TITLE)
    5800 ORIGINAL MILES TITLE TO MATCH
    3,500 OBO
    *FRESH OIL CHANGE
    *NEW BATTERY
    Power Commander w/ Dyno Quick shifter.
    Full Akrapovic exhaust
    GPR STABILIZER
    Driven fuel cap
    Driven clip on's driven grips
    GB RACING COVERS
    SAMCO HOSES
    GALFER ROTORS W/ braided lines
    Sato racing rear sets

I CAN DRIVE FOR A SERIOUS BUYER TO BARBER, TALLEDEGA, OR ROAD ATLANTA. I also ride at Herrin Compound every month in Dublin,GA

9. German Vacca

German Vacca BikePass

That's a relatively old bike to what we have in our fleet so we won't be able to give you the $3500 you want on it. If you can come up with a good offer of cash with the bike, maybe we can make a deal.

Michael Resendez likes this.
  10. Yes I’d be willing for Cash on top.

11. Sent you a personal message