1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booty @ VIR!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by RZ Racer, May 11, 2002.

1. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Well, not really, but my band, Sleeping Booty, is going to be playing Alive After 5 in Durham on the 23rd. It's only a 50 min drive from the track and there are LOTS of great restaurants in the area. We're a 10 pc funk/r+b/disco band that puts on an awesome show. I don't know how to post a link, but our website is www.sleepingbootyband.com, check us out. We're only doing one set, from 5:30-7:00 as other bands are playing. Come check us out!!!!!

Peace, Love, Booty!!

Mark

2. RZ Racer

Hmmm, looks like the site posts the link for me, but it doesn't work. Works if I type it in though...... Did I do something wrong?

3. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

HAJI????

What kan we arrange......need sum BOOTY 4 VIR.........only a 6 hour drive........prep 4 Summit????

4. NY_HAJI

NY_HAJI Well-Known Member

hoarz

ill call around and see what kind of "booty we can arrange" (maybe we can do something about a websit with this lol )

5. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

damn boy...u stick stuck on dat????

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

leave me out of any "booty" talk at vir. it scares me

7. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Maybe we could have a double-dysfunctional bill: Sleeping Booty and Feeble Weiner???

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You big tease!

Yes Mr. Computer Genuis! :p You meant to put a comma after the link, but you actually included it as part of the link. Try this:

http://www.sleepingbootyband.com

And why the hell did you schedule this the night before the endurance race? :confused: Couldn't you have made it for Saturday night when I could go and whoop it up and not have to worry aboot racing on Sunday? :mad:

YOU SUCK! :p :D

9. RZ Racer

Re: You big tease!

Thanx for the tip.
    I have nothing to do w/ the schedualing, I just bring my horn where they tell me. I've also got gigs schedualed for the night before tgpr4hr and road a vintage. I'll be doing some shitty, all night drives before those races! BTW, I've been in over a dozen different bands and these guys are, by far, the best, most professional, high energy group I've ever played with. We've got over 40 songs on our setlist and we always bring the roof down!! If you make the drive, you won't be dissapointed!

I suck? Kettle!;)

Last edited: May 12, 2002
  10. WERA29

Sounds like a scam to me....

After thinking more aboot your band I can't help but think it's a plot to get the competition to head to the bar the night before the race, stay out late and be tired for race day so you guys can capitalize on our misfortune and finish even better. :eek:

Nice try but it ain't gonna work. :p I'm not leaving the track Thursday night and I'm getting to bed early so I'll be rested and ready to go for Friday. It's my only race of the weekend so it won't be party time until Friday night. :cool:

Lemme know when you're playing again on a non-race weekend and me and the Inflatable will come and check you guys out. :)

11. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Re: Sounds like a scam to me....

Just check the list on their schedule on the website.

Boy, you suck!!!!:p

12. WERA29

I'm the red headed step child....

Now if I did that then you wouldn't have any reason to pick on me, now would you? :confused:

You should be thanking me for sucking so much. ;)

(yes, yes, I know those words will be twisted into God knows what, but this is the BBS and I fully expect it) :D

13. RZ Racer

The July 27th gig at Margaux's (where I work) is going to be quite the blow out!!! We're working on some new costumes and some new material, plus the restaurant is one of the best in NC!! I live 1.5 mi from the restaurant and have both a big couch and a spare room open to any bbs/racers that want to come up and PARTY!!
    I wish I could lure some of our competition over to durham the night before the race, thats why I'm posting this!! It's not fair that I should be the only one that has top go out and have a good time before the race! Come check it out! No cover, beer and food available and you won't hear "the Star Spangled Banner"!

14. RZ Racer

C'mon people. No one wants to check out a great band?!?!? We'll be done by 7. We won't keep you up past bedtime, I promise!
    Brick house
    jungle boogie
    jungle love
    baby brother
    thank you
    boogie man
    flashlight
    good times/rappers delight
    pick up the pieces
    i wish
    i will survive
    ladies night
    bad mama jama
    funky music

Just a few of the songs we'll be playing. Come to Durham!!

15. RZ Racer

One last bump before I leave for the track. See me at the track for directions!

Mark Morrow
    Northern Getaway orange gsxr750 #39